Register

The 2019 CQ Ranking Manager Thread

Come in and talk about betting, computer games and cycling simulations, and your office's or online fantasy cycling leagues.

Moderators: Eshnar, Irondan, King Boonen, Red Rick

16 Apr 2019 19:12

Cheers Skidmark ... feast or famine pretty much nails it so far. Cobbled classics were deffo famine ... I'm hoping for more feast in the Ardennes. Well done Object.

Personally, I have to be delighted with Schachmann and Pogacar ... even if I have some selections who have been either very unlucky or simply bobbins.
User avatar armchairclimber

16 Apr 2019 20:22

Thanks for the update! After a horrendous start that saw my team dopping out of the TOP100, the last three weaks have been great for me. First in monthly ranking by more than 100 points, and a variety of scorers too with Bettiol, Asgreen, Politt, McNulty and Schachmann as main protagonists. Hoping for a good week for Kudus in Turkey now!
Sestriere

Re:

16 Apr 2019 22:08

tobydawq wrote:Yah, Cosnefroy is alive and has won Paris-Camembert!

Oh heck yeah, that's great news to read! He has been completely invisible up until now, I was getting quite worried.
skidmark

Yesterday 05:13

I somehow managed to hold position this week, was sure I was dropping down.
MVP with some unknown points and a 10th in paris roubaix for Langeveld with a smattering elsehwere.
Looks like it was low across the board which was my saving grace.

Looking good so far this week with MVP taking the win in BP.
User avatar Tigerion

Re: The 2019 CQ Ranking Manager Thread

Yesterday 06:40

Thanks for the update skidmark. It's nice to see my team keep rising in the standings after big rides by Senechal and Cosnefroy last week. Thanks to Van der Poel, Lambrecht and Bettiol my team should enjoy one more good week.
User avatar EvansIsTheBest

Re: The 2019 CQ Ranking Manager Thread

Yesterday 10:35

EvansIsTheBest wrote:Thanks for the update skidmark. It's nice to see my team keep rising in the standings after big rides by Senechal and Cosnefroy last week. Thanks to Van der Poel, Lambrecht and Bettiol my team should enjoy one more good week.

Cosnefroy's big ride was this week, so it's not visible in the score, yet.
User avatar tobydawq

Yesterday 14:07

Nice to move up to 18th place, I thought my week wasn't too spectacular but seems it was enough for a decent result :) This week I don't see many opportunities to score points. In AGR I only have a couple that can be considered outsiders at best, plus Bettiol, and in Turkey I have a couple no-hopes plus Evenepoel.
User avatar LaFlorecita
Veteran

Previous

Return to Games and Fantasy Cycling