Register

General News Thread

A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

Re:

17 minutes ago

Quantumsoda wrote:Stage 4 (Ardennes) of the Baloise Belgium Tour has been cancelled after 65km following yet another incident involving motorbikes. From what i heard, they tried to pass the peloton on a bikelane and crashed when it suddenly disappeared, taking several cyclists with them.

edit: I see this already got covered in the 'lesser known' thread, nvm. :)

From what I heard the second motorbike hit the back wheel of the one riding in first
"Fred bud, he drives five kilometres too fast for us" - Frans Verbeeck talking about Eddy Merckx in an interview with Fred De Bruyne after finishing second in the Tour of Flandres in 1974.
User avatar GenericBoonenFan

Previous

Return to Professional road racing