Register

General News Thread

A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

24 Mar 2017 08:04

Seems like another boring one week-stage race than.
On a side note guys,
I was thinking of starting a "random questions thread" where you could ask questions about riders who don't have their own discussion thread (yet) or who don't have a team discussion thread. Anyone else who thinks that this might be a decent idea?
"Fred bud, he drives five kilometres too fast for us" - Frans Verbeeck talking about Eddy Merckx in an interview with Fred De Bruyne after finishing second in the Tour of Flandres in 1974.
User avatar GenericBoonenFan

Re:

24 Mar 2017 08:32

Red Rick wrote:Wait, isn't it Aia steep side?

Anyway, think there's a chance they'll put the hammer down.

No, that's a mistake in their profile.

I don't think any of the favourites will be allowed any room, and I don't think they can force it either. Kwiatkowski or Gerrans should grab stage and leader's jersey.
Goodbye, Tommeke; thank you for all you have given us!
User avatar Netserk
Veteran

Re:

24 Mar 2017 08:33

GenericBoonenFan wrote:Seems like another boring one week-stage race than.
On a side note guys,
I was thinking of starting a "random questions thread" where you could ask questions about riders who don't have their own discussion thread (yet) or who don't have a team discussion thread. Anyone else who thinks that this might be a decent idea?

Thats sounds reasonable I guess
Rise, Zomegnanists!
User avatar Valv.Piti

Re: Re:

24 Mar 2017 09:02

Valv.Piti wrote:
On a side note guys,

Thats sounds reasonable I guess

Will be my first work when I return from E3 than :)
"Fred bud, he drives five kilometres too fast for us" - Frans Verbeeck talking about Eddy Merckx in an interview with Fred De Bruyne after finishing second in the Tour of Flandres in 1974.
User avatar GenericBoonenFan

Re:

24 Mar 2017 09:15

On a side note guys,

It will inevitably finish in the Godwin point of cycling: Froome vs. Contador. :D
User avatar Alexandre B.

Previous

Return to Professional road racing