Register

His Twitterness...

The Clinic is the only place on Cyclingnews where you can discuss doping-related issues. Ask questions, discuss positives or improvements to procedures.

Moderators: Eshnar, King Boonen, Red Rick, Pricey_sky

01 May 2010 13:13

Radio Shrek are just not credible. I tried to find them on the cartoon network but I was blocked as the rugs advertised during the rug break are adult orientated, something about getting it up and keeping the opposition down.
D Avoid

01 May 2010 17:03

Bala Verde wrote:the only thing I saw at the top of the page was this:

Wonder when they will release it again. Anyone familiar with the wiki editing process?

Ha I even managed to go to te discussion page and there is a lot of 'talk' on the veracity of the source.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Levi_Leipheimer

They need better sources, do they? Hopefully a journo will bring this up in an interview and get the confirmation straight from LL's mouth.
User avatar pedaling squares

01 May 2010 19:04

pedaling squares wrote:They need better sources, do they? Hopefully a journo will bring this up in an interview and get the confirmation straight from LL's mouth.

quote > As a matter of fact, if you were to check WP:RS, you'd see that a primary source would not be "acceptable enough" for Wikipedia.

They dont want the wiki page changing basically. The interns at livestrong will do everything they can to block it.
TeamSkyFans

01 May 2010 23:46

Ferminal wrote:If only Brad could produce a result worth discussing on a cycling forum :D

It seems someone had a word in Cav's ear that what he did wasn't nice. Good to know that somewhere, someone has a bit of control over him.

Another case for toto, I think.

Somone has to keep the b!tch on its leash!
diggercuz wrote:second post ever after reading the forum for the last few years and one thing i must say, ACF94 is probably the most intelligent poster here, never biased to BMC or Cadel, and never gets worked up over anything.
User avatar auscyclefan94
Veteran

02 May 2010 08:39

May be dissapointing but it is true to the extent that Vino was busted and LA never has been. Having said that , who cares? He has served his time. Vino rode a great race and took advantage of the others having to mark Contador, just good solid tactics.
"This bike goes really fast uphill!" "Maybe, but not when you're on it bud!"
User avatar Bagster

02 May 2010 08:44

auscyclefan94 wrote::eek:
@bradwiggins
As for the salut, well it'll give the cycling forum users something to do for the evening!

Hey Brad, if your reading this, YOUR A ****!

Yeah I'm just glad it wasn't LA giving such a salute otherwise we would have bagging threads for Africa for the next two weeks! I actually like Cav, he's a tosser but at least he wears his heart on his sleeve. Go Wiggo, never a truer word said lol
"This bike goes really fast uphill!" "Maybe, but not when you're on it bud!"
User avatar Bagster

Previous

Return to The Clinic