Log in:  

Register

The Cycling Betting Thread

Come in and talk about betting, computer games and cycling simulations, and your office's or online fantasy cycling leagues.

19 Jul 2015 22:48

For tomorrow

Majka vs Kreuziger @ 2.58
Valverde vs Gallopin @ 1.35
Fuglsang vs Purito @ 2.02
Quintana vs Contador @ 2.05
Red Rick
Senior Member
 
Posts: 4,086
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 18:15
Location: The Netherlands

Re:

20 Jul 2015 09:56

Red Rick wrote:For tomorrow

Majka vs Kreuziger @ 2.58
Valverde vs Gallopin @ 1.35
Fuglsang vs Purito @ 2.02
Quintana vs Contador @ 2.05

pheeew, Im not going to bet for this unpredictable stage.
Good odds tho, good luck ;)
Alberto Contador fanboy
Vamos Colombia!
Ryo Hazuki in August 2013 wrote:what? quintana is already better climber than froome. see final stages of the tour and he's only 23. quintana is the best climber I've sene since pantani. he will become a legend
User avatar ILovecycling
Senior Member
 
Posts: 7,989
Joined: 04 Aug 2010 12:00
Location: Prague

Re: Re:

20 Jul 2015 10:15

ILovecycling wrote:
Red Rick wrote:For tomorrow

Majka vs Kreuziger @ 2.58
Valverde vs Gallopin @ 1.35
Fuglsang vs Purito @ 2.02
Quintana vs Contador @ 2.05

pheeew, Im not going to bet for this unpredictable stage.
Good odds tho, good luck ;)


I'm on a bunch of long shots. Will look to cash out if they get into the break depending on the makeup of the break.

IAM are pissed they missed yesterday's break so most of their riders odds are **** except this one. Coppel has been in one break and tried to go in a few others. Coppel also was born 3 hours from Gap. So maybe he has family at the finish today?

Coppel @ $251

Europcar have said this stage suits Gautier and Sicard, and highlighted Sicard. Not going to touch Voeckler or Gautier at their short odds.

Sicard @ $101

Cofidis has been trying to put Edet into moves

Edet @ $201

Haas will try again

Haas @ $151

Durasek has been active

Durasek @ $101

And I have a feeling Majka might try something

Majka @ $67
Sasquatch
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2,875
Joined: 16 Sep 2009 09:59

20 Jul 2015 11:21

lol don't have any of the above in the break.

No idea who to back in-play with this either, but will back this dude.

Might take Jungels @ $26
Sasquatch
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2,875
Joined: 16 Sep 2009 09:59

Re:

20 Jul 2015 16:02

Red Rick wrote:For tomorrow

Majka vs Kreuziger @ 2.58 Loss
Valverde vs Gallopin @ 1.35 Win
Fuglsang vs Purito @ 2.02 Win I think
Quintana vs Contador @ 2.05 Loss


Damnit Contador why da hell did you sprint?
Red Rick
Senior Member
 
Posts: 4,086
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 18:15
Location: The Netherlands

21 Jul 2015 10:18

Froome is currently at 15 at Betfair for tomorrow which I think is fine value.
User avatar Hugo Koblet
Senior Member
 
Posts: 5,242
Joined: 09 May 2010 08:08

Re:

21 Jul 2015 14:25

Hugo Koblet wrote:Froome is currently at 15 at Betfair for tomorrow which I think is fine value.

Break or Allos attack will take it, but 15 is quite high.
Cancellara is like The Black Album. Really good but way overrated.
User avatar Netserk
Senior Member
 
Posts: 16,477
Joined: 30 Apr 2011 13:10
Location: Denmark

24 Jul 2015 09:07

Didn't have bets yesterday.

Today

Bardet vs Rolland @ 2.09
Valverde vs Gesink @ 1.55
Talansky vs Pauwels @ 1.67
Red Rick
Senior Member
 
Posts: 4,086
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 18:15
Location: The Netherlands

Re:

24 Jul 2015 16:22

Red Rick wrote:Didn't have bets yesterday.

Today

Bardet vs Rolland @ 2.09
Valverde vs Gesink @ 1.55
Talansky vs Pauwels @ 1.67


3 wins, nice. Was a nervy last km because they were my biggest bets.

Waiting for the odds to come out for tomorrow
Red Rick
Senior Member
 
Posts: 4,086
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 18:15
Location: The Netherlands

24 Jul 2015 20:45

I'm gonna be ALL IN tomorrow.

Nibali vs Bardet @ 1.35
Rolland vs Pinot @ 2.09
Valverde vs Contador @ 1.76
Gesink vs Mollema @ 1.50

Gl me
Red Rick
Senior Member
 
Posts: 4,086
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 18:15
Location: The Netherlands

Re:

25 Jul 2015 10:45

Red Rick wrote:I'm gonna be ALL IN tomorrow.

Nibali vs Bardet @ 1.35
Rolland vs Pinot @ 2.09
Valverde vs Contador @ 1.76
Gesink vs Mollema @ 1.50

Gl me

crazy guy you are :p :D , those middle bets too risky for me ;)

Good Luck!
Alberto Contador fanboy
Vamos Colombia!
Ryo Hazuki in August 2013 wrote:what? quintana is already better climber than froome. see final stages of the tour and he's only 23. quintana is the best climber I've sene since pantani. he will become a legend
User avatar ILovecycling
Senior Member
 
Posts: 7,989
Joined: 04 Aug 2010 12:00
Location: Prague

25 Jul 2015 14:57

Anyone got $50k? You can put it on Froome and make a profit of $250
Sasquatch
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2,875
Joined: 16 Sep 2009 09:59

Re:

25 Jul 2015 17:18

Sasquatch wrote:Anyone got $50k? You can put it on Froome and make a profit of $250

uhhh? :D
Alberto Contador fanboy
Vamos Colombia!
Ryo Hazuki in August 2013 wrote:what? quintana is already better climber than froome. see final stages of the tour and he's only 23. quintana is the best climber I've sene since pantani. he will become a legend
User avatar ILovecycling
Senior Member
 
Posts: 7,989
Joined: 04 Aug 2010 12:00
Location: Prague

Re:

25 Jul 2015 19:23

Red Rick wrote:I'm gonna be ALL IN tomorrow.

Nibali vs Bardet @ 1.35 Win
Rolland vs Pinot @ 2.09 Loss
Valverde vs Contador @ 1.76 Win
Gesink vs Mollema @ 1.50 Loss

Gl me


Meh, lost $40 today. Got pretty excited when Pinot dropped before Rolland when Astana was pulling on the CdF, but then when Quintana attacked Pinot was in the Contador group suddenly and Rolland dropped like a stone.

Not gonna bet tomorrow, then I'm on holiday, so I'll be running it up again during the Vuelta.
Red Rick
Senior Member
 
Posts: 4,086
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 18:15
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Re:

25 Jul 2015 21:06

Red Rick wrote:
Red Rick wrote:I'm gonna be ALL IN tomorrow.

Nibali vs Bardet @ 1.35 Win
Rolland vs Pinot @ 2.09 Loss
Valverde vs Contador @ 1.76 Win
Gesink vs Mollema @ 1.50 Loss

Gl me


Meh, lost $40 today. Got pretty excited when Pinot dropped before Rolland when Astana was pulling on the CdF, but then when Quintana attacked Pinot was in the Contador group suddenly and Rolland dropped like a stone.

Not gonna bet tomorrow, then I'm on holiday, so I'll be running it up again during the Vuelta.

its a pity but it was a rosky bet, otoh Mollema surprised even me...

enjoy holidays, we will be again on form at Vuelta :cool:
Alberto Contador fanboy
Vamos Colombia!
Ryo Hazuki in August 2013 wrote:what? quintana is already better climber than froome. see final stages of the tour and he's only 23. quintana is the best climber I've sene since pantani. he will become a legend
User avatar ILovecycling
Senior Member
 
Posts: 7,989
Joined: 04 Aug 2010 12:00
Location: Prague

25 Jul 2015 21:40

Haha yeah, when I made that bet I forgot that Pinot actually won the sprint of the group on la Toussuire.

Anyway, kinda regret not putting more money on Valverde, cause that was just free money, seeing as Contador was fried, cooked and barbequed
Red Rick
Senior Member
 
Posts: 4,086
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 18:15
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Re:

26 Jul 2015 03:06

ILovecycling wrote:
Sasquatch wrote:Anyone got $50k? You can put it on Froome and make a profit of $250

uhhh? :D


Or $100,000 and make $500

Some Books have the odds up and have Froome as $1.005. Paddy does.

You know some professional punters would take that. People that have a lot of money would do it so the reason the books have it is the off chance he crashes or gets a positive drug test before the stage start. Books losing $250, $500 means nothing, but they have a 1% chance of gaining a lot of money.
Sasquatch
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2,875
Joined: 16 Sep 2009 09:59

Re: Re:

26 Jul 2015 10:49

Sasquatch wrote:
ILovecycling wrote:
Sasquatch wrote:Anyone got $50k? You can put it on Froome and make a profit of $250

uhhh? :D


Or $100,000 and make $500

Some Books have the odds up and have Froome as $1.005. Paddy does.

You know some professional punters would take that. People that have a lot of money would do it so the reason the books have it is the off chance he crashes or gets a positive drug test before the stage start. Books losing $250, $500 means nothing, but they have a 1% chance of gaining a lot of money.

would never do that, this is cycling :D
Alberto Contador fanboy
Vamos Colombia!
Ryo Hazuki in August 2013 wrote:what? quintana is already better climber than froome. see final stages of the tour and he's only 23. quintana is the best climber I've sene since pantani. he will become a legend
User avatar ILovecycling
Senior Member
 
Posts: 7,989
Joined: 04 Aug 2010 12:00
Location: Prague

28 Jul 2015 22:12

Hey guys, what's the best betting site for betting on cycling? The one's I normally use only cover the TdF and I'd like to bet on cycling more often than that.
Nastyy
Junior Member
 
Posts: 244
Joined: 10 Mar 2009 13:59

Re:

29 Jul 2015 08:40

Nastyy wrote:Hey guys, what's the best betting site for betting on cycling? The one's I normally use only cover the TdF and I'd like to bet on cycling more often than that.

Certainly Paddy Power :D (after that betfair,365,betvictor, betfred etc)

advice: Make your own strategy before you start to bet regularly ;)
Alberto Contador fanboy
Vamos Colombia!
Ryo Hazuki in August 2013 wrote:what? quintana is already better climber than froome. see final stages of the tour and he's only 23. quintana is the best climber I've sene since pantani. he will become a legend
User avatar ILovecycling
Senior Member
 
Posts: 7,989
Joined: 04 Aug 2010 12:00
Location: Prague

Previous

Return to Games and Fantasy Cycling

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Back to top