Register

The Cycling Betting Thread

Come in and talk about betting, computer games and cycling simulations, and your office's or online fantasy cycling leagues.

24 Jun 2015 16:25

have you seen those odds on Nibali making a polka dot (e/w possible) jesrsey at 365? craaazy :D started at 41/1 lol
User avatar ILovecycling

Re: The Cycling Betting Thread

25 Jun 2015 05:44

Haha what were they?

I heard that Arredondo started @ $67 for the KOM jersey. Missed that one.
Sasquatch

25 Jun 2015 18:12

Sasquatch wrote:Haha what were they?

I heard that Arredondo started @ $67 for the KOM jersey. Missed that one.

like I said 41/1 :D , I havent seen exchange odds tho...wow that arredondo pick is solid also :eek:
Alberto Contador fanboy
Vamos Colombia!
Ryo Hazuki in August 2013 wrote:what? quintana is already better climber than froome. see final stages of the tour and he's only 23. quintana is the best climber I've sene since pantani. he will become a legend
User avatar ILovecycling

28 Jun 2015 04:27

Let's see. Spread money over the following. Betvictor have the Spanish/German/France/British up and Unibet have the Belgium and Dutch up.

Don't see a sprint. Someone is going to solo this I think. Let's go a man in form.

Gerdemann @ $15

One of these should do it I think. Can't back against Sky in the Nationals.

Stannard @ $14
Rowe @ $15

Will put a small one on Dowsett @ $67 as we know he's flying at the moment.

Over in Spain. I will go with the form Movistar rider. Sanchez, Moreno and co will attack and when they do a Movistar rider will go with them to sit on whilst Movistar control the peloton for the potential sprint finish. If the group goes away then I think it will be this guy.

Intxausti @ $13

In France, **** knows. There's going to be a lot of attacks. I can't see it being a sprint. Alaphillipe and Gallopin are going to attack on this course and when they do, Europcar and FDJ and Cofidis will just send someone up the road. Again the backup will be bringing it back for the sprint for Coquard, Demare and Bouhanni, but I just think this is going to be a selective race with the sprinters struggling somewhat. Again, the pace can be controlled good enough for the sprinters with the 3 main teams, but, I think this could be a bit too tough for them.

Voeckler @ $17
Gallopin @ $19
Alaphillipe @ $11
Fedrigo @ $36
Sicard @ $151

Paddy Power doesn't take Australian accounts and the Irish one isn't up on Sportsbet in Australia which is owned by Paddy which sucks, but I was going to back Mullen @ $10 and Downey @ $9. An Post should get it again. Potentially reverse the order from last year.

Inevitable sprint finishes.

Debuscherre @ $12
Hofland @ $3

Debuscherre is a good chance to go back to back in a bunch finish. Lotto Jumbo should set up Hofland with their 15 odd riders.
Sasquatch

28 Jun 2015 09:46

Useful post :)

I wanted to back Kennaugh for RR, but 2 years in a row, nahh, surprise winner today imho.
User avatar ILovecycling

Previous

Return to Games and Fantasy Cycling