Win a signed Garmin-Slipstream jersey!
Enter Cyclingnews' contest to win a unique piece of cycling memorabilia - a Garmin-Slipstream jersey signed by all six team members from the squad's 2009 Tour of Langkawi line-up. To be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is pick today's top three finishers from stage six of Paris-Nice in the correct order.
To enter the competition you need to register on the Cyclingnews Forum – it only takes a couple of minutes - and then post your top three prediction here. Entries will close when the first rider hits the 20-kilometre to go banner. Easy!
The jersey has been signed by the following riders:
- Lucas Euser (USA), 2008 Tour de Georgia stage winner (TTT), 2008 Univest Grand Prix winner
- Timothy Duggan (USA), 2008 Tour de Georgia stage winner (TTT), 2008 Volta a Valencia, 2nd mountains classification overall
- Christian Meier (Can), 2008 Canadian road champion, 2007 Tour of El Salvador, 2nd overall
- Cameron Meyer (Aus), 2008 World U23 Time Trial Championship bronze medalist, 2008 Tour of Japan winner
- Chris Sutton (Aus), 2008 Delta Tour [Tour Zeeland] winner, 2008 Giro d'Italia stage winner (TTT)
- Ricardo Van Der Velde (Ned), 2009 Tour of Qatar stage winner (TTT), 2008 Tour de l'Avenir stage winner
The winner is chosen by predicting the top three or, if nobody has the correct order, the top three in the wrong order (or closest other predictions). In case of a tie, the entry that was sent in earlier will win.