• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

104TH LIÈGE-BASTOGNE-LIÈGE 1.UWT April 22nd, 2018

Page 20 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Movistar just proved that they are not even close to as strong of a team as they have been the last several years. The exodus of riders over the past two years is showing. I have a feeling the team is going to implode completely at the Tour. They've had too many very good riders leave and it's really showing.

Re:

Koronin said:
Movistar just proved that they are not even close to as strong of a team as they have been the last several years. The exodus of riders over the past two years is showing. I have a feeling the team is going to implode completely at the Tour. They've had too many very good riders leave and it's really showing.

Nah, Betancur and Anacona hasn`t reached previous years level.

Everything before RaF was boring, but from then onwards great racing. After La Redoute I really thought this would be like in the last few years but it showed once again that if there are serious attacks on the RaF it's close to impossible to control the race.

There was one dude in that group who you just not let go on his own.

They did it anyway

Fabulous performance of Jungels and QS. Well deserved win.

And for all the complaints about a boring race. It's the same as always. The RaF is the massive bottleneck.

Great to see a winner like Jungels of such a big race. A proper rider - with an amazing power profile. Such a tough race as always, riders like Nibali dropped with 30km to go, and the suffering of so many world class riders in the final km says it all.

TRENDING THREADS