• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2014 Vuelta a Espana, Stage 12: Logroño → Logroño (166 Km)

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
2014 Vuelta a Espana, Stage 12: Logroño → Logroño (166 Km)

stage12map_zps6bbe6541.png

12_perfil.png

12uk.png

etp12.png

Degenkolb vs. Bouhanni again.

Buffalo Soldier said:
I don't get you.
You do realize every single race on the planet is worse than the Scheldeprijs, right?

Can you give me a reason this is any better? ;)

It shares all the same bad points but includes the risk of a GT contender getting crashed out. At least riders can avoid Scheldeprijs if they are attached to their collarbones...*

* yes, I appreciate many will be sent by their teams with much choice but hopefully you get my point.

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
If Guardini learns to start sprinting in the first 8 positions everyone including Bouhanni will get murdered. But I'm not betting on it. Bouhanni ftw.

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
greenedge said:
Bouhanni to win.

And more pertinent question, WHERE is Cavendish??? This is the first year since 2007 he has not won a GT stage.

He's gonna be in the tour of Britain if thats what youre asking