2016 Kuurne Brussel Kuurne, Feb. 28th, 200.7 km 1 HC UCI

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Sep 19, 2013
I'm pretty sure if Viessmann sponsored cycling we'd see a lot more of it on Eurosport. Come on I want pictures! Cycling fans are hard done to we miss all the early action. Same in multiple mountain stages. Is there any sense behind Sagan and his attacks?

Campervan man said:
I'm pretty sure if Viessmann sponsored cycling we'd see a lot more of it on Eurosport. Come on I want pictures! Cycling fans are hard done to we miss all the early action. Same in multiple mountain stages. Is there any sense behind Sagan and his attacks?
Getting into race rhythm

Campervan man said:
I don't think it's been a sincere attack.
More like stretching the legs.

He's in the mood, certainly.

Sep 19, 2013
sir fly said:
Campervan man said:

Interesting if he can't shift Ewan he won't out sprint him on a flat surely, unless Ewan is spent by then. Ah pictures.

Campervan man said:
sir fly said:
Campervan man said:

Interesting if he can't shift Ewan he won't out sprint him on a flat surely, unless Ewan is spent by then. Ah pictures.
Orica taking really good care of Ewan.
We'll see when it starts twisting and turning on the circuit. Bike handling he has, but the experience after a hard day could be a factor.

Mar 14, 2009
Re:

jsem94 said:
Then don't watch it. I'll settle for tuning in for the last 5km.
Actually, it seems to be watchable today as Sagan decided to have some fun and blown the pack apart. :D

Re: Re:

Flamin said:
sir fly said:
Etixx, Orica... Who else survived the speed bumb.
No Katusha?

Fairly large, again.
Kristoff has a huge problem for Sanremo and de Ronde without Paolini. Katusha sucks hard.
I'm not sure how high he'll rate MSR this season.
Expecting to get in shape during the Paris - Nice could be late for MSR, early for the cobbles.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pantani_lives Professional Road Racing 221

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS