• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2021 Men's Tour of Norway, 2.Pro - 19th to 22nd August

Scandinavian racing continues with the men's Tour of Norway.

Provisional startlist

As you can see, there are a bunch of interesting names on this startlist. Defending Champion, Kristoff. Former champion, Hansen. Harper and the guys who's most definitely not Harper. Both Hayter brothers. Both Hoelgaard brothers, but - somewhat disappointedly - not Hulgaard, which means that Uno-X is (once again) missing out on having Hoelgaard, Hoelgaard, and Hulgaard in the same lineup. A guy with the name of a former planet, but not the guy whose name is 'Planet'. And lastly the lineups of ColoQuick and Coop are sort of "inversions" of each other.

Race will be shown on ES Player - and I pressume GCN - between 16:00 and 18:15 each day, hopefully live.

Stage 1 » Egersund › Sokndal (Kroheia) (150.8km)

tour-of-norway-2021-stage-1-profile-n2-fd94f84bd1.jpg

tour-of-norway-2021-stage-1-map-ad32a84606.jpg

tour-of-norway-2021-stage-1-finish-fcbf1b8728.png

tour-of-norway-2021-stage-1-climb-n3-0ae34a284b.jpg

tour-of-norway-2021-stage-1-climb-n2-29f2f76d88.jpg

Reactions: Sandisfan
Ok, he says he knew Hayter was there, knew there was no way he (Schelling) could beat him and that he is going for GC. Then it actually was intelligent without a sarcastic shadow :D
Yeah it's not that bad, although I don't see where he can drop Hayter on this route, especially with Ganna as a watchdog.
But I guess a second place in GC would be a good result for Schelling anyway.

Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS