Giro d'Italia 2022 Giro d'Italia, Stage 17: Ponte di Legno – Lavarone 168 km (Wednesday, May 25th)

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Gotta hand it to van der Poel. Was thinking he will make some excuse after a couple of days. But still here fighting.
I told literally everyone here he is gonna finish the race because he said he was gonna finish the race.

Idk why people are so negative about it just because of that Tour (where it was clear before he would never finish it with the olympics MTB being literal days away)

Ineos just letting the break win again so I get to be salty about not even getting towatch the GC battle.
Lets be honest, it should realistically be Bora/Bahrain if they really want to win. Im not too mad at Ineos, im most salty at Bora trying to do three things at once when they should literally only focus on winning the Giro. And obviously, the Italian useless broadcasters

I told literally everyone here he is gonna finish the race because he said he was gonna finish the race.

Idk why people are so negative about it just because of that Tour (where it was clear before he would never finish it with the olympics MTB being literal days away)
I wouldn't really blame him. Would be interesting to hear the excuse, though. On what exactly is hurting him and where to making him do it.

ASK THE COMMUNITY