A coffee and a small Danish.

Page 9 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Here are three Danes, but no coffee. Mostly though, I just want to show the rather interesting set-up of the "AftenTour" programme.

That's still closer than the last two years, when the guest was "in" the studio via a web-cam.

They are creeping closer.
And closer.
And closer!
Surely it's cheating to use a chair to make him look like a small Danish!

Also the Segafredo logo is visible, so the coffee part is sorted.

As we all know, this is a fact free thread. However there are a few other threads that have lost touch with reality:
The Nibali thread: A fairytale of gross hyperbole and rapier wit.
The Froome thread: Delusion and sociopathy.
The Roglic thread: Play school gone out of control. Throw the rattle out of the pram.

Any others? And which one would you rank highest for sheer cringe, I want to crawl out of my own skin factors.

As we all know, this is a fact free thread. However there are a few other threads that have lost touch with reality:
The Nibali thread: A fairytale of gross hyperbole and rapier wit.
The Froome thread: Delusion and sociopathy.
The Roglic thread: Play school gone out of control. Throw the rattle out of the pram.

Any others? And which one would you rank highest for sheer cringe, I want to crawl out of my own skin factors.
The Nibali thread is the best thread. I don't bother to keep up with the Froome stuff, its thr same over and over.

Now the Remco thread is good fun

ASK THE COMMUNITY