• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

    In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

    Thanks!

Are hair stylists destroying cycling?

Take a look at Team Sky. (or if you want here) Is cycling recycling the worst of the 1990's and giving us the "boy-band look" all over again?

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you...

Team Sky!!

4l654h5l.jpg
 
Oct 25, 2009
591
1
0
Visit site
They're obviously going for the Mod look of the 60's and early 70's. Think Quadrophenia.

I do think they need to lose the blue shirt, though.
 
Jul 4, 2009
340
0
0
Visit site
Tom T. said:
They're obviously going for the Mod look of the 60's and early 70's. Think Quadrophenia.

I do think they need to lose the blue shirt, though.

I don't know it could look really cool under black light.;)
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
So what do you make of Geraints Hair Protection then...?
22553_257484079872_194104484872_3151992_3760270_n.jpg
 
Mar 18, 2009
981
0
0
Visit site
BroDeal said:
I'll take that any day over this:

BradleyWiggins.jpg


It looks like Wiggins just crawled out of an abandoned building after a solid weekend of doing smack.

More like he has been having fun with his wifes hair straightner(flat iron for the technical minded)..;)
 
Apr 29, 2009
79
0
0
Visit site
Cippo

Wicked that possum on Cippos head has me rolling around on the floor! Nice stuff.
July will tell if sky have spent too long in front of the mirrors doing their mops instead of facing the breeze. I hope their gel doenst have any DHEA in it.
 
Oct 27, 2009
217
0
0
Visit site
595RED said:
Wicked that possum on Cippos head has me rolling around on the floor! Nice stuff.
July will tell if sky have spent too long in front of the mirrors doing their mops instead of facing the breeze. I hope their gel doenst have any DHEA in it.

Now we know w Pellizotti got his hair style from Cipo. As for Wiggins, well he recently starred in a movie called Skyspotting and "just needed one more het."
 
Jun 18, 2009
1,086
1
0
Visit site
BroDeal said:
I'll take that any day over this:

BradleyWiggins.jpg


It looks like Wiggins just crawled out of an abandoned building after a solid weekend of doing smack.

Bloody hell.... I had to do a double take there. I thought you posted a picture of Thom Yorke from Radiohead!

29236719-29236724-slarge.jpg
 
May 7, 2009
1,282
0
0
Visit site
Lifeshape said:
Now we know w Pellizotti got his hair style from Cipo. As for Wiggins, well he recently starred in a movie called Skyspotting and "just needed one more het."

I was thinking "Trainspotting" too when I saw this.