Arnaud Démare discussion thread

Page 11 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
The slow motion replay was super scary, I can't understand how he did not fall by touching the wheel just in front of him ... Multiple times !! He was so close.
Being able to do that when going 100% effort is really incredible. Such a different sport that GC riders, but really impressive nonetheless.

Very happy for Demarre, he proved many people wrong.
In the no-Kittel, old Cav' era (although his stage win was, to me, in his top-5 wins), Arnaud needs to win big and often against the likes of Ewan, Gaviria, Bennett and a few, which hasn't happened thus far. And be the Man.

Two wins in a row is great and that last one should give Nono a lot of confidence. That was masterful. The Gaviria/Ewan duo was Canelo. Demare beat them like a Champ.

Reactions: spalco
In the no-Kittel, old Cav' era (although his stage win was, to me, in his top-5 wins), Arnaud needs to win big and often against the likes of Ewan, Gaviria, Bennett and a few, which hasn't happened thus far. And be the Man.

Two wins in a row is great and that last one should give Nono a lot of confidence. That was masterful. The Gaviria/Ewan duo was Canelo. Demare beat them like a Champ.
So you mean he boxed the freckles off their face?;)

Reactions: jmdirt
On one hand I am sad that Cav is the one not getting the win, on the other Demare is still showing he can be a top sprinter when in form. I thought he could get 1 stage and he has the possibility of 4 and points. Then at the end of this have as many GT stages as Ewan, which I think most would think wouldn’t have happened. Then even going further back on saying FDJ made a mistake sticking with Demare vs Bouhanni.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandisfan

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS