• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Cycling Mafia

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
I have heard it said that there is a mafia at work within the pro-ranks.

Now with what looks like a cosy relationship between UCI and Armstrong, the unusually high amount ex- Armstrong/Bruyneel riders that got popped it makes one wonder if these were targeted tests ( or arranged to be positive results ) at those that posed a threat to his TDF success or in someway upset him.

nevada said:

Now with what looks like a cosy relationship between UCI and Armstrong, the unusually high amount ex- Armstrong/Bruyneel riders that got popped it makes one wonder if these were targeted tests ( or arranged to be positive results ) at those that posed a threat to his TDF success or in someway upset him.

Kinda makes you wonder, don't it...

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
nevada said:

There's a bunch of Jersey boys doing time for decades of racketeering and this is looking similar. It's taken the Feds awhile to turn their gaze to organized drugs trafficking in sports but once they are interested they are like Michael Vick's pit bulls with a kitten.

TRENDING THREADS