• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Cycling News should.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
Rename this forum.....

All Lance hate all the time
Why Lance is a jack-off
Why Lance is bad for cycling
Lance is a bad man....a very bad man!
My whole life is nothing but Lance hate!

Is there nothing else to talk about in the cycling world? B/C 75% of this board in nothing else........

mitchman said:
Rename this forum.....

Why Lance is a jack-off

Is there nothing else to talk about in the cycling world? B/C 75% of this board in nothing else........

You're doing good for someone still only eight years old.

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I agree that a section of the forum dedicated specifically to Lance would be a welcome addition. A policy could be agreed upon where any pro-Lance or anti-Lance information could be isolated to that forum. That way, people who like to voice their opinions one way or the other (and there are many such posts) would not clog up other sections.

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
Yeah sure, the eternal Lanceness of The Clinic gets tiresome. But he is one of the most popular, reviled, famous, accomplished, controversial, and polemic figures in sport. Given the amount of information about him, it would be hard to discuss doping without referring to him at some point. And some of the debate is very interesting. The part that is tiresome is the back and forth by people who only want to incite troll wars and those who cannot resist responding. I would like to see a Lance-free thread in The Clinic to find out if the debate would be any better.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
mitchman said:
Rename this forum.....

Why Lance is a jack-off

If you don't like it then
DON'T READ IT :mad:

mitchman said:
Rename this forum.....

Why Lance is a jack-off

gallery-steeleinterns1.jpg

mitchman said:
Rename this forum.....

Why Lance is a jack-off

Looks like someone is upset. Take this kitten and call me in the morning.

Kitten-Ducks.jpg

mitchman said:
Rename this forum.....

Why Lance is a jack-off

-Why do all you guys hate the sport
-Why don't you get on your bike and ride
-I'm going to go do that right now
-That's what a real fan does

You missed a few.

mitchman said:
Rename this forum.....

Why Lance is a jack-off

It may be 75%, probably less that 30% actually. Odd then that is 100% of the threads that you seem to respond to.
Somebody needs to get a life, and I think it's you.

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
Ferminal said:
-Why do all you guys hate the sport
-Why don't you get on your bike and ride
-I'm going to go do that right now
-That's what a real fan does

You missed a few.

I don't hate the sport or anyone in it.

thanks for asking

I don't have any idea what a real fan does ?

A

Anonymous

mitchman said:
Rename this forum.....

Why Lance is a jack-off

Maybe you should take up ice hockey and get the puck outta here?

Believe it or not, Lance debate is interesting to some people and nobody is forcing you to read this stuff.

Plenty of other choices if you wish to discuss other issues

---

About the suggestion of a Lance only sub-topic/forum, I dunno about that. This is a cycling forum, and putting restrictions on what we can and cannot say is a bit much.

The Clinic already does that, and is good as it means that we can discuss Pro Racing on its merits in the other threads, but more restrictions I don't think will benefit anyone.

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
2009 Christmas crazy special price:$23 t-shirts,$23 jerseys

Hello my friends all over the world,

For the Christmas is coming,all the products in our company are sold with the promotion prices,welcome to our website http://www.tescotrade.com to choose the products you require~

Tesco Trade Co., Ltd is a manufactory & wholesale and retail company.
We always supply superior quality and prompt delivery and excellent service!

We specialized in many different brand products, such as NFL,MLB,NBA,NHL jerseys,LV handbags, channel handbags, coach handbags, edhardy handbags; UGG boots, channel boots, CHI,GHD hair straightener, belts, air force one shoes, air max shoes, air Jordan shoes, air max shoes, nike shoes, Jordan shoes, timberland shoes, shox shoes;

We also have brand products such as handbags, t-shirts, hoodies, down jackets, dust coat, watches, belts, sunglasses, mobile phones, laptops etc.

Any questions please feel free to ask me,

MSN: google2008e@hotmail.com
Yahoo:google2008e@yahoo.cn

Enjoy your time in our website~

Looking forward to our cooperation~

Best wishes,

Sandy

This thread, as it's initial post indicates, isn't open for debate. Rather, it's an open invitation for the likes of GUILDER, Speedway, Flicker, Hombre, Fatandfast, JP Junior etc, to vent their spleens over their fellow posters.
Leave them alone to enjoy, I say. Put them in a thread like this and maybe we can ignore the ignore button.:)

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
In response to Skidmark...

There are specific forums for road, mountain, tech, health & fitness, etc.

There seem to be enough LA specific threads to warrant a special forum for the topic. Most of them degenerate to sparring between a few avid posters and that makes reading through the forum to gather information a little tedious at times (even though it can be quite entertaining to witness the sparring).

No snarkiness intended from this end or read into your prior post.

A

Anonymous

Hugh Januss said:
It may be 75%, probably less that 30% actually. Odd then that is 100% of the threads that you seem to respond to.
Somebody needs to get a life, and I think it's you.

Funny how little most of the angry Uniballer Fan Club members only post on threads who's topic is Armstrong...and they usually post something about anyone who says something bad about Armstrong being a myopic "hater" (I'll give them time to look up "myopic").

Only most of us who are not fans of Mr Armstrong post about many other subjects on this forum. They don't? Hmm....

A

Anonymous

Thoughtforfood said:
Funny how little most of the angry Uniballer Fan Club...

Hey, we're not the ones who admit to having anger management problems. :rolleyes:

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
I just think all this Lance talk is so funny. If anyone says anything good about him there is a flurry of antilanceisims.
I don't understand but it does amuse me.

May 26, 2009
Visit site
flicker said:
I just think all this Lance talk is so funny. If anyone says anything good about him there is a flurry of antilanceisims.
I don't understand but it does amuse me.

Likewise if someone says something "bad" about him, you get whatever Great White is calling himself that week and a few others defending baby lance with all their might.

A

Anonymous

BYOP88 said:
Likewise if someone says something "bad" about him, you get whatever Great White is calling himself that week and a few others defending baby lance with all their might.

It's always harder to defend someone than it is to smear someone, so you have to give us credit. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS