• We're giving away a Cyclingnews water bottle! Find out more here!

Cycling on USA TV 2019

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
It looks to me like it will also be on NBCSN, but at 11:00pm or 12:00am. No way I'm going to stay up that late (I couldn't!), and I don't have a VCR/DVD recorder setup. Also, that is not one of the "On Demand" programs that NBCSN allows us to watch on Sling TV. So, I'm not going to watch it I guess. I don't like those web sites that aren't 100% legal, or that you get Gawd only knows what kind of viruses. I'll probably watch the "Last 15 kilometer" videos that steephill.tv let you see after the race ends.
I don't know where you're looking perhaps at the Friday 12AM recap of the Arctic Race?

Vuelta Prologue is Saturday 4PM EDT and Sunday stage is 10AM EDT. That is as far as my DISH schedule goes. Granted the streaming will most likely start much earlier as they usually show much more of the stage. But the last 2 hours is fine with me :).

I don't know where you're looking perhaps at the Friday 12AM recap of the Arctic Race?

Vuelta Prologue is Saturday 4PM EDT and Sunday stage is 10AM EDT. That is as far as my DISH schedule goes. Granted the streaming will most likely start much earlier as they usually show much more of the stage. But the last 2 hours is fine with me :).

You're looking at the Olympic Channel's broadcast schedule. NBCSports is showing it in late night. They have NASCAR and Indy Car on during the day.

Jul 4, 2016

I use the TV gude site: https://www.titantv.com/default.aspx

The Arctic Race shows up on NBCSN, but also some stages of Vuelta. Not the Prologue, but Stage 1 shows at Sun 08/25 early at 12:00am (midnight between 08/24 & 08/25). Which looking at cyclingstage.com, Stage 1 won't start until that Sun afternoon. Stage 2 shows up 24 hours later at 12:00am Mon 08/26. No more shows up until Stage 6, at the end of the listings shown.

That's screwy.

I use the TV gude site: https://www.titantv.com/default.aspx

The Arctic Race shows up on NBCSN, but also some stages of Vuelta. Not the Prologue, but Stage 1 shows at Sun 08/25 early at 12:00am (midnight between 08/24 & 08/25). Which looking at cyclingstage.com, Stage 1 won't start until that Sun afternoon. Stage 2 shows up 24 hours later at 12:00am Mon 08/26. No more shows up until Stage 6, at the end of the listings shown.

That's screwy.
I didn't even realize NBCSN was showing it in replays. It is live on Olympic Channel another NBC station. Yes I understand that the replay by NBCSN in the middle of the night and the spotty coverage is crazy!
I assume you don't have Olympic Channel :(.

Jul 4, 2016
I didn't even realize NBCSN was showing it in replays. It is live on Olympic Channel another NBC station. Yes I understand that the replay by NBCSN in the middle of the night and the spotty coverage is crazy!
I assume you don't have Olympic Channel :(.
No. Wish I did. Maybe some year. My budget only allows for whatever I can see on my level of Sling TV and broadcast TV. OAN then Versus did a good job about popularizing cycling and bringing it to TV that I could see. NBCSN took it over and promptly screwed it up greatly, though ToF coverage is still outstanding. Some year I'm probably going to have to break down and get different/better coverage.

Oh! I didn't know Olympic Channel was an NBC station. Are they going to screw it up also? Hope not.

[edit: I guess that was OLN instead of OAN]

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandisfan
No. Wish I did. Maybe some year. My budget only allows for whatever I can see on my level of Sling TV and broadcast TV. OAN then Versus did a good job about popularizing cycling and bringing it to TV that I could see. NBCSN took it over and promptly screwed it up greatly, though ToF coverage is still outstanding. Some year I'm probably going to have to break down and get different/better coverage.

Oh! I didn't know Olympic Channel was an NBC station. Are they going to screw it up also? Hope not.
I have no doubt they will sooner or later :( I think they bought it 3 years ago.

Jul 4, 2016

Wait a minute. Neither cyclingstage.com nor steephill.tv shows that there is a prologue for 2019. They show the TTT on Saturday 08/24 as Stage 1. So, the NBCSN schedule for stage 1 and stage 2 might not be screwy afterall.

It been on the Olympic Channel for the last 3 years. They show 2 hours every day due to contract with ASO tied in with the TdF. Live on Mtn stages and some days are a few hours after stage ends.

So, any comments on flobikes quality now that the season is winding down? I'm considering it here in Canada. Lots of complaints on this thread back in May, how was the service in general this year?
And who are the commentators?
What's the verdict-worth it?
Thanks!

So, any comments on flobikes quality now that the season is winding down? I'm considering it here in Canada. Lots of complaints on this thread back in May, how was the service in general this year?
And who are the commentators?
What's the verdict-worth it?
Thanks!
Since I wanted to see the Giro live it was worth it. It was certainly better than Tiz even if the quality for a paid service was poor!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Libertine Seguros Professional Road Racing 3
E Professional Road Racing 25

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS