• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Cycling on USA TVs, desktops, laptops, and handheld devices

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Flobikes could easily include a note on their broadcast that it's the Fubo feed causing focus issues, dropped or later than scheduled coverage, etc. While we can all appreciate that they're enabling us to watch a large portion of the racing calendar, there is no reason why they cannot interact with their clientel. If we understood where we should direct our concerns we might be able to get them addressed. I posted on the Flobikes Facebook page but did not see a response.

Re:

rwidebody said:
Flobikes could easily include a note on their broadcast that it's the Fubo feed causing focus issues, dropped or later than scheduled coverage, etc. While we can all appreciate that they're enabling us to watch a large portion of the racing calendar, there is no reason why they cannot interact with their clientel. If we understood where we should direct our concerns we might be able to get them addressed. I posted on the Flobikes Facebook page but did not see a response.

They do and give Fubo's web site addy to get updates.

Re:

zlev11 said:
before we blame Flobikes, they get the feed from FuboTV. it's them who are dropping the feed. what annoys me about Flobikes is that they don't even put up a corrected replay, i just spent my evening watching the stage i missed while working today only to miss the last 3.5k that dropped out live. they had all day to acquire that footage and they didn't.

This! You think they'd Fix it for the replays at least.

By "addy" do you mean an email address? I examined the Fubo issues page the other day. There is no recent discussion of picture quality that I could see. For me the image became blurred prior to the Giro. I would think that the announcers watch the feed as they commentate. If they see the same issues we do they would discuss. Occasionally they encourage and relate viewer comments. Someone is dropping the ball between the camera, Fubo and Flow.

I just posted a message to fubotvsupport@fubotvsupport. There was a comment that someone dropped fubotv due to picture breakup, went to Flowsports, and continues by have the same issue for cycling. Flowsports should be addressing this quality issue with Fubo. My comment to Flowbikes has not been responded to. If you guys on this forum could do the same perhaps we can get this issue fixed.

Re:

rwidebody said:
I just posted a message to fubotvsupport@fubotvsupport. There was a comment that someone dropped fubotv due to picture breakup, went to Flowsports, and continues by have the same issue for cycling. Flowsports should be addressing this quality issue with Fubo. My comment to Flowbikes has not been responded to. If you guys on this forum could do the same perhaps we can get this issue fixed.

I have written to Flobikes support 3 times about issues with NO Response.
EDIT: I will now write to fubotvsupport@fubotvsupport as well.

I wrote to Fubo, the email address to use is in the response. The more people that write the more likely we are to get results.

Ryan (fuboTV) <support@fubotv.zendesk.com>
1:13 PM (1 hour ago)
to me

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Hello - Your ticket #678955 has been updated. Please reply back to this email with any additional comments or questions.

Cheers,
fuboTV Customer Care

Ryan (fuboTV)

May 14, 1:13 PM EDT

Hi Carol,

Thank you for reaching out to us! We are continuing to work on making the feed as smooth as possible! We greatly appreciate you reaching out to us!

Feel free to reach out to us, we’re always happy to help!

Kind regards,
Ryan

Carols said:
I wrote to Fubo, the email address to use is in the response. The more people that write the more likely we are to get results.

Ryan (fuboTV) <support@fubotv.zendesk.com>
1:13 PM (1 hour ago)
to me

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Hello - Your ticket #678955 has been updated. Please reply back to this email with any additional comments or questions.

Cheers,
fuboTV Customer Care

Ryan (fuboTV)

May 14, 1:13 PM EDT

Hi Carol,

Thank you for reaching out to us! We are continuing to work on making the feed as smooth as possible! We greatly appreciate you reaching out to us!

Feel free to reach out to us, we’re always happy to help!

Kind regards,
Ryan

LOL!

"we’re always happy to help!" -- Doesn't a person actually have to do something to help before they can say that??

I've been interacting with FUBO TV on Facebook this AM. There has been some back and forth. So far it is the usual, but that's to be expected. I've told them that I use Flobikes. The last interaction was:

fuboTV Hi there,

Thank you for that information, please follow these troubleshooting steps to help with the streaming quality issue:

Log out of the fuboTV app
Delete and reinstall the fuboTV app from your Roku
Restart your Roku (Settings > System > System Restart > Restart)
Restart your internet connection by unplugging your modem/router for 30 seconds
Log back into the fuboTV app

Please let us know if these steps do not work for you. We're so sorry again for this inconvenience, but we thank you for reaching out to us with this matter. Thank you for choosing fuboTV!

Kind regards, Joseph

Re:

rwidebody said:
I've been interacting with FUBO TV on Facebook this AM. There has been some back and forth. So far it is the usual, but that's to be expected. I've told them that I use Flobikes. The last interaction was:

fuboTV Hi there,

Thank you for that information, please follow these troubleshooting steps to help with the streaming quality issue:

Log out of the fuboTV app
Delete and reinstall the fuboTV app from your Roku
Restart your Roku (Settings > System > System Restart > Restart)
Restart your internet connection by unplugging your modem/router for 30 seconds
Log back into the fuboTV app

Please let us know if these steps do not work for you. We're so sorry again for this inconvenience, but we thank you for reaching out to us with this matter. Thank you for choosing fuboTV!

Kind regards, Joseph

Baloney I'm not using a Roku, it's their feed :)

Live Roku now for me too. Very bad quality video, unreliable feed, and no appreciable consumer interaction aside from canned responses. Same with Fubo. They respond, but it's obvious they do not actually read the comments. On the other hand, I was encouraged to participate in the forum for the first time in 10 years. Bad quality coverage is better than no coverage. Rants over.

Re:

rwidebody said:
Live Roku now for me too. Very bad quality video, unreliable feed, and no appreciable consumer interaction aside from canned responses. Same with Fubo. They respond, but it's obvious they do actually read the comments. On the other hand, I was encouraged to participate in the forum for the first time in 10 years. Bad quality coverage is better than no coverage. Rants over.

That's all good, then. :p

Re:

rwidebody said:
Live Roku now for me too. Very bad quality video, unreliable feed, and no appreciable consumer interaction aside from canned responses. Same with Fubo. They respond, but it's obvious they do not actually read the comments. On the other hand, I was encouraged to participate in the forum for the first time in 10 years. Bad quality coverage is better than no coverage. Rants over.

We can get bad quality coverage with Tiz free. If I'm paying I expect a lot better than they're giving! Rant over.....

TRENDING THREADS