• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Cycling on USA TVs, desktops, laptops, and handheld devices

Page 21 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Does Bob and Phil have an off day? Not that I mind, I love Christian and Chris.

Edit: Technical difficulties, which also explains the Eurosport/GCN/Worldwide feed graphics.

I'll have to check it out. Bob and Phil were on the tv show at least the bit I saved the last 12kms.
I watched it on the Peacock world feed but out of curiosity will check out the Peacock USA replay. It'll be interesting to hear 3 different calls of the last climb.

EDIT: Around 40km to go it switches to Phil and Bob.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandisfan
Have to say, I think Nico Roche has improved a lot already from the first time I heard him on comms. Seems more comfortable in the role and has some good insights to share. McCrossan is not my favourite commentator but he does a pretty good job of asking the right questions and drawing the info out of Roche.... some commentators I can think of would be too busy chattering away themselves to do that.

Have to say, I think Nico Roche has improved a lot already from the first time I heard him on comms. Seems more comfortable in the role and has some good insights to share. McCrossan is not my favourite commentator but he does a pretty good job of asking the right questions and drawing the info out of Roche.... some commentators I can think of would be too busy chattering away themselves to do that.
Yes, McCrossan is great at asking Roche questions. I have learned a lot from Roche this way.

I agree. McCrossan asks pertinent questions and Roche is a fount of info about life inside the peloton. And they don't waste time on stupid jokes and stories like Kirby :).

Reactions: Barnacle Bill
NBC has had the Vuelta for Years now. So, it's Peacock and if we're Lucky also on a tv channel. For the last few years it's been on the Olympic channel before that on NBCSports. Hopefully will be on USA or CNBC this year so I don't have to buy a sports package that includes the Olympic channel for 2 months as well :(.

Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS