• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Cycling on USA TVs, desktops, laptops, and handheld devices

Page 22 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
My dvr found the Vuelta on channel CNBC starting on Saturday, the usual 2 hour program. Hopefully the Friday program just hasn't been updated yet. And hopefully the entire race is shown on the same channel! Good news for me, I won't have to buy the extra package with the Olympic channel in it for 2 months ($30). Peacock should be streaming the entire stages commercial free for $5.

Reactions: Sandisfan
My dvr found the Vuelta on channel CNBC starting on Saturday, the usual 2 hour program. Hopefully the Friday program just hasn't been updated yet. And hopefully the entire race is shown on the same channel! Good news for me, I won't have to buy the extra package with the Olympic channel in it for 2 months ($30). Peacock should be streaming the entire stages commercial free for $5.

There is absolutely no chance of the whole vuelta on CNBC. Not bumping market news.

It's on Olympic channel

Think it's on cnbc on the weekends.

I just checked my xfinity x1 about an hour ago. The weekdays are on Olympic Channel
You're correct. Olympic channel Finally put up their schedule through 8/19 less than 2 hours ago. I've been checking ALL day! Stage1 starts at 12:30 EDT.
The good news is DISH has a special on the package I need of 50% off :)
Strangely my DISH search wouldn't find it. It used to show it and tell you what you had to buy to get the program. I only want to record it so I can save the Good stages to rewatch whenever I want. Streaming doesn't keep them nearly long enough.
I watched 2012 Fuente De just the other day.

Here I will want to have the whole race but I will have to wait till the replay shows up on peacock streaming. Now on the Friday stage it shows up on Olympic channel a 9am, when is the start time and if anyone knows what the start time is adjusted to Pacific time. it appears that some of the stages are delayed on cable but other seems to be Live broadcasts on the Olympic channel. Streaming for me is problematic as I have a slowish connection with Wifi and a slow laptop and get stuttering and stops and drops where 20% of the time the replay needs for me to remember what Kilometer remaining or timer counter to restart in the same place. UGH

• Sad
Reactions: Carols
Here I will want to have the whole race but I will have to wait till the replay shows up on peacock streaming. Now on the Friday stage it shows up on Olympic channel a 9am, when is the start time and if anyone knows what the start time is adjusted to Pacific time. it appears that some of the stages are delayed on cable but other seems to be Live broadcasts on the Olympic channel. Streaming for me is problematic as I have a slowish connection with Wifi and a slow laptop and get stuttering and stops and drops where 20% of the time the replay needs for me to remember what Kilometer remaining or timer counter to restart in the same place. UGH
12:30 PM for the east coast, which is 9:30 AM for you who lives on the Pacific side of the US. On the weekends, CNBC carries live coverage, which explains the other wise blatant tape delaying on Olympic Channel.

12:30 PM for the east coast, which is 9:30 AM for you who lives on the Pacific side of the US. On the weekends, CNBC carries live coverage, which explains the other wise blatant tape delaying on Olympic Channel.

Well I have checked before now the 1st stage shows up on cnbc (weren't listed a few days ago on cnbc) starting at 7am which makes sense since a TTT or ITT often start later in the day than the usual 4:30am 5am or sometimes 6 am starts that GT's often have on Cable here to be live.

Turned Peacock live off. Commercial breaks with screen saver. Typical. Even Flobikes now splits the screen for commercials. And I like Bob but the commentary is boring. Oh well, there are lots of other races on GCN+.

TRENDING THREADS