• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Cycling on USA TVs, desktops, laptops, and handheld devices

Page 28 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
So which VPN do people use here in the USA?
I read somewhere that GCN in an example was using ExpressVPN.
But I want to know what people use here before I make a mistake.
Thanks,
I've been using VypyrVPN for 3 years now and it's worked flawlessly. No Peacock, no NBC, no Flobikes, no Tiz, no races missed, and english commentary for every race, In many, many years of trying to watch races from the US, this is by far the best set up I've ever had. I should add that I don't have to pay for the VPN so that makes it even better.

I am assuming that everyone in the states have peacock becuase of the Tour de France. Having said that they have ASO rights. They will broadcast Fleche and Liege as well.

Flobikes have those rights as well because of viewers in Canada. If you live in the States you must have Peacock and GCN. You will miss very few races. The big one was Flanders. But the rest are covered in the other 2 for the most part.
As to the bolded, you’ll see in the last few pages that some of us just use a VPN now. Watched a reply of Lutsenko’s solo win on Stage 4 of Tour of Sicily this morning.

Reactions: Escarabajo
I'm using cyclingtoday launched through FB and it's been behaving quite well :) As I write it drops LOL! It's back. It's a one man show. Maybe the battle for the podium will be god.
Tiz is dropping all over the place, apparently Healy just attacked and Pidcock got left in the dust. At least that's what I think is going on, with Tiz's feed I have to use my imagination a lot. :tearsofjoy:

daily live coverage on Bein Sports Xtra, as far as I could see. Afaik that channel is also available for free on TV.

There's a stream here (little window on the right, takes a moment to load): https://www.beinsportsxtra.com/beinsportsxtra
Very Interesting! Thanks!
Nothing is free on TV in the USA except over the air channels. I checked you need to have a sub with one of 16 providers I don't know if all of them cost money, then you get it for NO Extra Cost. I happen to have Tubi (came with my dvd blue ray) so I'm watching it there now. I'll use it when Kirby is calling, I detest him LOL.
I don't know who either of the race callers are.
LOL 5 minutes ago I got a 'this video cannot be played' and it won't reload. I just reloaded after the finish of stage and it's back. Will check it out later!

Reactions: search
Say it ain't so - is it true Dauphine will be available on Flobikes only here in the States? The race has such a fine (albeit incomplete right now) startlist, I'll cry into my pillow if I have to experiment with some sort of a new thing the kids are calling VPN.

Not True! My dvr has already found a showing (1PM EDT) on 6/4 which means it will also be on Peacock :). It looks like tv with later showings on weekend only. Even better it means we'll get it commercial free on Peacock. :)

TRENDING THREADS