Cycling on USA TVs, desktops, laptops, and handheld devices. (still Sagan free)

Page 45 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I haven’t checked in for a while. Is Max the new equivalent to GCN in the US, does it have replays, and does it have commercials?

I would be willing to pay hundreds of $$$ to have someone with a European credit card sign me up for whatever service is being used in Europe now if it doesn’t have ads which I’m assuming the US one does.

I haven’t checked in for a while. Is Max the new equivalent to GCN in the US, does it have replays, and does it have commercials?

I would be willing to pay hundreds of $$$ to have someone with a European credit card sign me up for whatever service is being used in Europe now if it doesn’t have ads which I’m assuming the US one does.
Peacock has Le Tour and Vuelta, so I was assuming that Max BR does not have everything GCN carried?

you could use those hundreds of $$$ and just sign up for Max ($15.99/month or possibly free if you have HBO on your cable plan), Peacock ($5.99/month) and Flobikes ($12.50/month) and get every single race without also having to pay for a VPN

if you were really dead set on doing a VPN with one subscription, it looks like Flobikes is picking up everything from GCN for Canadian viewers and they already had all of the Peacock races, so theoretically you could get everything with Flo + Canada VPN.

Last edited:
you could use those hundreds of $$$ and just sign up for Max ($15.99/month or possibly free if you have HBO on your cable plan), Peacock ($5.99/month) and Flobikes ($12.50/month) and get every single race without also having to pay for a VPN

if you were really dead set on doing a VPN with one subscription, it looks like Flobikes is picking up everything from GCN for Canadian viewers and they already had all of the Peacock races, so theoretically you could get everything with Flo + Canada VPN.
MAX BR which will carry cycling is free right now for regular MAX accounts, but that particular add-on will be an extra charge pretty soon.

Reactions: Sandisfan

This is what I've been doing. Works fine so far.
Does Flo have commercials?

Feb 8, 2024
I’m fairly new to watching cycling, did a lot of catching up on the Christmas vacation and seen pretty much full races, so I’m curious what’s the deal on these RCS races that they only show 40km of it ? Are they just trying to make it fit tv time schedule and make it reasonable to watch to the average person ? I personally prefer to watch the whole 190km etc but maybe I’m a minority and they don’t think that’s good. Guess the question is, has it always been like this ? Will the Giro di Italia not be shown in its entirety ?

Reactions: Sandisfan