Deleting account

Aug 16, 2011
I can place a permanent ban on your current account so it can't be posted from, and you can create a new account to post from.

Let me know if that sounds good with you?

Edit: I think only Dan Benson would be able to delete an account completely if at all possible.

May 18, 2009
I would like to ban my account open a new one with the username buttnugget. Or, if you can just just change my username to buttnugget without having to ban it that would be cool. I would hate to lose all of those warnings I have saved in my PM box from Martin318, Bare-azz, and Berzin. Thanks.

Mar 16, 2009
lemon cheese cake said:
Actually I can now access it again so forget that. I want to keep my account
For a meager pittance I can assure you of being able to keep your account.
You must speak of this to no one.
All drafts made payable to:
The Krebs-Kakes Institute for the International

Preferred $10,000,000,000 Zimbabwe Dollars

Your account here is sacred and we will treat it as such

Yours in Unity
Reverend Fred Jones

Pete

Administrator
Feb 26, 2015
Colonel said:
I would like to delete my account, is this possible and if so what are the T&C's. Im looking to create a new username etc.

Thanks
Would you not just prefer a new username on your current account?

Irondan

Re:

Huck23 said:
Please delete my account. This forum is as bad as it gets.
We don't delete accounts.

Since you're unable to control your urge to log into the forum, we will however, ban your account to keep you from uncontrollably posting a comment.

I'm not sure how you'll keep yourself from actually reading the content in this forum, that's a conundrum...

Cheers! :)

Re: Re:

Irondan said:
Huck23 said:
Please delete my account. This forum is as bad as it gets.
We don't delete accounts.

Since you're unable to control your urge to log into the forum, we will however, ban your account to keep you from uncontrollably posting a comment.

I'm not sure how you'll keep yourself from actually reading the content in this forum, that's a conundrum...

Cheers! :)
There's a way to block websites if your the admin on the pc. Since we're such a pain I'm sure they'll be happy to make the effort.

Also, only one hour? I've seen rodeos last longer.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS