Eurosport commentary

Page 167 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Hi.

Am thinking of signing up to Eurosport Player, and was wondering how soon after being shown live, races are available to watch on demand? For example, would I be able to watch Strade Bianche this Saturday at 1900 BST, one hour after it finishes?
Within an hour or so usually, normally pretty quickly. Not until race finishes though. If you want to watch at say 4pm and the race started an hour earlier, you can sometimes rewind live coverage but there's a risk it will stop once the programme finishes. Quite often I get in from work and cannot watch on ES Player On Demand until the race of the day has finished.

Reactions: postmanhat
Within an hour or so usually, normally pretty quickly. Not until race finishes though. If you want to watch at say 4pm and the race started an hour earlier, you can sometimes rewind live coverage but there's a risk it will stop once the programme finishes. Quite often I get in from work and cannot watch on ES Player On Demand until the race of the day has finished.
Thanks a lot! Will sign up tonight

Interesting that Eurosport pulled coverage yesterday of the Italian race due to the helicopters being out of action in the poor weather but GCN continued as best they could. The additional racing and more reliable, ad free, coverage (perhaps) might make a 1 yr sub to GCN worthwhile. £19.99 just now. I just bit that bullet.

And wee point of note - Hatch was commentating from home in Spain (due to quarantine regs in UK) while Smith was in London.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS