• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Eurosport commentary

Page 244 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Giving airtime to Jonathan Vaughters is perhaps the worst crime against sanity that GCN have committed yet. Especially since now he and Blythe are going to have to try to one-up each other in the costume department.
Exposed! The great Libertine Seguros is actually Johan Bruyneel!
No wonder this account's cycling comments have been so educated and informative for so long.

Blythe annoys the heck out of me. once in a while makes a good comments but mostly talks nonsense. In my head when he comes on I say to myself my nickname for him Blythering Idiot. ;)

He is worse than useless ...He talks aload of gibberish. He is always joking around except its not funny ...its annoying

I expect he owes his position because he brown noses Dan Llyod

Can they not get someone who has ridden in the cutting edge of a GT and who is knowledgeable. d The only real punter for a GT is Sean Kelly after that is waffle excepts for McEwen on sprints which is fair enough

No one gets behind the scenes either with INEOS or JV

The GCN comms team are just too pleased with themselves and their cushy number. They need to think content and not what colours they are wearing in the study

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS