• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

FELT bike contest rules hidden in fine print

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
I was excited to see the headline urging readers to enter the contest to win a FELT F2 SL bike. I filled out the entry, answered the questions, but it wasn't until I took the time to dig through the contest rules to learn that to be eligible, you have to be a citizen of Great Britain. Since I live in the U.S., I was wasting my time and couldn't win. It would have been nice of you to have slipped a disclaimer (G.B. residents only) somewhere up front.

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Maybe the Podcasts are only for GB residents, too!

jayjaynng said:
I was excited to see the headline urging readers to enter the contest to win a FELT F2 SL bike. I filled out the entry, answered the questions, but it wasn't until I took the time to dig through the contest rules to learn that to be eligible, you have to be a citizen of Great Britain. Since I live in the U.S., I was wasting my time and couldn't win. It would have been nice of you to have slipped a disclaimer (G.B. residents only) somewhere up front.

Where are the podcasts?

It says in the fine print open to all residents of GB and United staes excluding rhode island and some other place.

Now i feel hard done by living here in Australia. Come on please. Ive already entered. Please let me play.

TRENDING THREADS