• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Fuglsang sues RSNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/report-fuglsang-sues-leopard-sa-for-non-payment

Stay Classy, Johan.

We have asked him to send us proof that this new company is a serious business, because we do not wish to contribute to poor handling of large sums," said Rock.

No, no. You wouldn't want Fuglsang to somehow not get his hands on such a large sum, eh?

BTW, look back to Astana. Johan has a history of not paying people and daring them to try and take action.

Also, I see an indication that the UCI is not being shy about backing Johan, being that they ARE in his back pocket ;)

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
BotanyBay said:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/report-fuglsang-sues-leopard-sa-for-non-payment

Stay Classy, Johan.

No, no. You wouldn't want Fuglsang to somehow not get his hands on such a large sum, eh?

BTW, look back to Astana. Johan has a history of not paying people and daring them to try and take action.

Also, I see an indication that the UCI is not being shy about backing Johan, being that they ARE in his back pocket ;)
Did you mean to post this in the clinic?

Aug 1, 2009
Visit site
He has some nerve that Johan Bruyneel!

We still don't know quite what his function is at team Radioshack Nissan Trek. But I doubt it is any of his business to control how the riders use the money they earned fair and square. Is he actually saying that he is deliberately withholding Jakob's wages because he, Johan Bruyneel, wants proof (!) that Jakob's company is "serious business"?! I don't think I even want to know what Bruyneel considers serious business. Unbelievable! And the UCI is backing him like some hired goons. I can't wait to see this creep degraded to selling used cars in rural Belgium.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Again I'd like to point out that this information was posted by me over 24 hours ago in the Radioshack-Leopard thread. Man I really wonder how many people must have me on ignore.

Anyways gloating aside, for once I hardly see this as Leopard's, and even less Johan's fault. For one, Johan has nothing to do with paying wages - he himself is in fact employed by Leopard, just like everyone else. So if you want to blame someone, blame Becca - but again, I hardly think they were out of bounds. They asked for a few simple legal documents - all Fuglsang had to do was make a few copies and buy some stamps. He didn't do it, either for his own negligence or purposefully, if the latter then one must ask why.

And what the hell does all this have to do with doping?

Don't get me wrong I hate Johan as much as the next guy and agree that RSNT is in every way ridiculous but we must be careful not to make a huge deal about everything and not to blame Johan for everything (contrary to common belief I heard for example that he has in fact not invented AIDS) because then we make fools out of ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS