Geelong: Women's World individual Time Trial Championsips

Jun 16, 2009
19,657
1
0
TeamSkyFans said:
why are you so confused? there is an event in geelong for the women to decide who is the champion of the world in the time trial.

EDIT: I will give you all start times in your time zones you lazy slugs

Start time: 7am Paris, 1am New York, 6am london, 10pm California - Los Angeles (Tuesday)
Finish Time: 9am paris, 3am New York, 8am London, Midnight California.
 
auscyclefan94 said:
why are you so confused? there is an event in geelong for the women to decide who is the champion of the world in the time trial.

EDIT: I will give you all start times in your time zones you lazy slugs

Start time: 7am Paris, 1am New York, 6am london, 10pm California - Los Angeles (Tuesday)
Finish Time: 9am paris, 3am New York, 8am London, Midnight California.
Hehe thanks for the info.
Allthough I got to admit I'm not that excited about the woman races. The dutch woman are always good, but it's just not ' it ' .
I'm more looking forward to the U23 man races.
 
Jan 18, 2010
3,059
0
0
Jennie Longo still going i see. :eek:
She Makes Malcom Elliot look like a neo pro with her longevity.
 
Kwibus said:
Hehe thanks for the info.
Allthough I got to admit I'm not that excited about the woman races. The dutch woman are always good, but it's just not ' it ' .
I'm more looking forward to the U23 man races.
Maybe in the road, but not in the time trial. No dutch woman ever winning there.
Anyway, who cares.

The U23 race which is in front of this is more interesting.
 
Jun 16, 2009
19,657
1
0
Dekker_Tifosi said:
Maybe in the road, but not in the time trial. No dutch woman ever winning there.
Anyway, who cares.

The U23 race which is in front of this is more interesting.
You guys in the Netherlands bet get some shut eye as you will have to wake up in the middle of the night to watch the U23 time trial.:p

You will experience what I and other auscyclefans have to go through to watch cycling:)
 
Mar 11, 2009
5,841
3
0
Emma Pooley has an outside shot at a medal I think, but the GB women will fare better in the road race.
 
auscyclefan94 said:
You guys in the Netherlands bet get some shut eye as you will have to wake up in the middle of the night to watch the U23 time trial.:p

You will experience what I and other auscyclefans have to go through to watch cycling:)
Heh indeed. That's also why I won't watch during the midweek. Not very good for my work.
 
May 23, 2010
76
0
0
I think this is the start list

15:00:00 LEAL BALDERAS 38 Veronica MEX19771015 MEX
15:01:30 37 YAP Kimberley MAS19850609 MAS
15:03:00 36 NONTASIN Chanpeng THA19841009 THA
15:04:30 35 BERTINE Kathryn SKN19750511 SKN
15:06:00 34 KALITOVSKA Lesya UKR19880213 UKR
15:07:30 33 MULLER Valeria Teresita ARG19740813 ARG
15:09:00 32 MOHAMMAD Mariana MAS19780518 MAS
15:10:30 31 PANINA Tatiana BLR19691220 BLR
15:12:00 30 ANTONOVA Yelena KAZ19710422 KAZ
15:13:30 29 CHAN Dinah SIN19860524 SIN
15:15:00 28 GALYUK Svitlana UKR19871119 UKR
15:16:30 27 SCHWAGER Patricia SUI19831206 SUI
15:18:00 26 GILLOW Shara AUS19871223 AUS
15:19:30 25 WHITTEN Tara CAN19800713 CAN
15:21:00 24 VERBEKE Grace BEL19841112 BEL
15:22:30 23 SCHWEIZER Doris SUI19890828 SUI
15:24:00 22 BRAVO SOBA Rosa Maria ESP19760825 ESP
15:25:30 21 CHAPOOKHAM Monrudee THA19821015 THA
15:27:00 20 STEVENS Evelyn USA19830509 USA
15:28:30 19 HOLT Melissa NZL19761211 NZL
15:30:00 18 JOHANSSON Emma SWE19830923 SWE
15:31:30 17 SOSNA Katazina LTU19901130 LTU
15:33:00 16 GUDERZO Tatiana ITA19840822 ITA
15:34:30 15 SAMPLONIUS Anne CAN19680211 CAN
15:36:00 14 BECKER Charlotte GER19830519 GER
15:37:30 13 LOPEZ MORALES Belen ESP19840418 ESP
15:39:00 12 LONGO-CIPRELLI Jeannie FRA19581031 FRA
15:40:30 11 WHITELAW Vicki AUS19770102 AUS
15:42:00 10 ANTOSHINA Tatiana RUS19820727 RUS
15:43:30 9 FAHLIN Emilia SWE19881024 SWE
15:45:00 8 POOLEY Emma GBR19821003 GBR
15:46:30 7 CANTELE Noemi ITA19810717 ITA
15:48:00 6 BRUINS Regina NED19861007 NED
15:49:30 5 NEBEN Amber USA19750218 USA
15:51:00 4 ZABELINSKAYA Olga RUS19800510 RUS
15:52:30 3 VILLUMSEN Linda Melanie NZL19850409 NZL
15:54:00 2 RHODES Alexis AUS19841201 AUS
15:55:30 1 ARNDT Judith GER19760723 GER
 
Jul 24, 2009
242
0
0
Can't wait for this, even though it means getting up before 0600 to see the start (bladdy Australian time zones). My prediction is Arndt for gold, Whitelaw for silver and Neben for bronze, but really this is so wide open that the podium could easily end up with none of those on.

I don't see Cantele achieving anything like she did last year, in fact I'd be very surprised if she makes the top five. Samplonius might be quite a good outside bet after winning the Chrono Champenois, but I don't expect to see her win here I must admit. Antoshina might upset the order, although she's usually thereabouts and seldom "there." Zabelinskaya, well who knows after her strong season, but I doubt it. Villumsen's more realistic.

I'd like it to be Evie Stevie, but seems rather unlikely.
 
May 25, 2010
3,371
0
0
Kwibus said:
Hehe thanks for the info.
Allthough I got to admit I'm not that excited about the woman races. The dutch woman are always good, but it's just not ' it ' .
I'm more looking forward to the U23 man races.
As a cycling starved Aussie I like any cycling coverage be it men, women or cylon. World Champs is just a bonus. :D
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY