• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

[Green Edge] Shayne Bannan, Gerry Ryan and an Aussie Pro Team for 2012?

Page 46 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
pastronef said:
i haven't seen Durbridge, but Hepburn was riding on a GreenEDGE Scott Plasma with "scott" hidden with black tape

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Rainbow Jersey ?

the_kman said:
definently a sprinters team now with davis on board. should be good!

I actually think that Greenedge could have the rainbow jersey next year. The team seems to be better suited to these one day races vs stage races & the cobbled classics, and sets up very well against other teams. With the majority of the Aussie team from Greenedge along with Dean & some of the other foreign riders they will represented in the peleton.

May 26, 2009
Visit site
Jeez. I'm Australian and wish the Aussie riders would just stay with various international teams. There's enough jingoism and fake 'nationalist pride' around already.

TRENDING THREADS