• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Question hands feel pain after using TRX

hi
i'm ron from ISRAEL
i want to ask
i did a TRX exercise just to discover it hurt my wrists (pain)
i'm between being overweight and obese

is there another form of exercise that makes it easier for the joints and hands?

i prefer not to go to a gym and buy some equipment for using at home.....

so if you have some tips for me let me know

TNX
LOVE FROM ISRAEL!

Nordic Track SKI machine can give a very good 'entire body' workout without excessive strain on muscles or joints.
The drawback is that using the machine requires mental concentration on technique, and good 'body motion' coordination.

A 'rowing machine' (such as Concept2) also give a very good workout. Use a foam pad on the seat for comfort, if needed.

Simple home exercises such as 'push ups', and climbing stairs (or use of a 'step bench') can be very beneficial.

The main objective should be to find an exercise program that you will CONTINUE on a regular basis.
Results come slowly and you cannot 'injure yourself' into good shape.

If possible, change your eating habits to not use food as a form of pleasure or stress relief (yes, what you do eat should taste good).

TRENDING THREADS