• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Homepage pics

I remember this being discussed a long time ago but I don't remember the answer and I don't think I can wade through that monster thread to find it but it seemed like there was a way to hide those darn spoiler pics and headlines that appear on the homepage.

Weren't there like two versions of the homepage or something like that? I feel like you used to be able to close that frame that shows the slideshow photos.

Like many others, when I miss races I like to read the live report along with the forum thread without already knowing who won. And it was nice to be able to read the articles and check other race results without seeing the days' winners faces plastered on the front page. It seems like I used to have it set up that way(?) but it's not like that anymore.

As an alternative, does anyone know how to disable flash on an individual site? That might do it.

thanks

TRENDING THREADS