• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Joseph Dombrowski

so what about this young guy? he seems to be a very talented climber, one of the few pure american climbers. any more information about him?

is radioshack planning to sign him for the upcoming season to make him "the new big thing" in american cycling? i mean lance is looking out for a fooster-son since his last tour win back in 2005. joseph rides on his farm team and seems to have big talent if his california peromance is a real indicator.

would be very chastening for lance and bruyneel if they gonna lose him to bmc or garmin like it already happened with taylor phinney.

i mean chris horner isn't getting younger at all and the shack clearly needs a second leader for the american races (california, utah, colorado) like levi have been in the past and/or a giro/vuelta contender.

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
staubsauger said:
so what about this young guy? he seems to be a very talented climber, one of the few pure american climbers. any more information about him?

is radioshack planning to sign him for the upcoming season to make him "the new big thing" in american cycling? i mean lance is looking out for a fooster-son since his last tour win back in 2005. joseph rides on his farm team and seems to have big talent if his california peromance is a real indicator.

would be very chastening for lance and bruyneel if they gonna lose him to bmc or garmin like it already happened with taylor phinney.

i mean chris horner isn't getting younger at all and the shack clearly needs a second leader for the american races (california, utah, colorado) like levi have been in the past and/or a giro/vuelta contender.

The kid is seriously talented and is being perused by multiple teams. I expect he will ride as a stagiaire this season.

Armstrong has little to do with RSNT. The CSE team folded and sold their sponsors to the Becca consortium.

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
staubsauger said:

They dont need him they have got Busche but he would probably do well on an emerging Americas diet, so why not?

Polish

BANNED
Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
The LiveStrong Team is Lance's Team - not Becca's.

Maybe Lance will take the Livestrong Team to the next level?
ProTour with Lance as the owner? Would be so cool.
Great Sponsor - Great Team - Awesome
LiveStrong/Nike for the win

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
definitely a big start for the future, I think Garmin or RNT would both be good teams for him, both could use a American climber that can ride support or contest for the win in the American races like Amgen, colorado, and Utah.

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Mr.DNA said:
Saw him in person for the first time at the Amgen Tour. He makes Gesink look fat.

Oh dear.. :eek:

Great talent, hope he can get a nice stagaire place at a good team so he'll have the time needed to develop.

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
ffs why is everyone talking about this stupid american? an anonymous colombian is going to dominate cycling for the next 10 years. everyone knows that being colombian gives you unmatched powers of recovery and climbing.

i hate cav.

[/ryo]

latest 3 hours ago

Dombrowski signs with Liquigas,

confirmed 5 year deal

UoB_and_IIUC_agreementhires.jpg

[/DAOTEC]

0080.gif

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Play nice everybody. You are allowed to start your own forum member parody thread if you want, but please stay on topic.

Susan.

[/Susan]

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Good ones, Hitch, Caruut.
I was going to do a Denkoff, but I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to do that good of a job parodying him, so I'd rather not **** it up

Fetisoff said:
Good ones, Hitch, Caruut.
I was going to do a Denkoff, but I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to do that good of a job parodying him, so I'd rather not **** it up

Create a youtube video titled "joe dombrowski".

Have the first 15 seconds show 3 different pictures of Joe, and the remaining 3 minutes a loop of Renshaw headbutting Dean.

btw, imo ryo wouldnt totaly hijack the thread without refferencing the discussion. He would mention Colombians but only as an example of what true winners are compared to the "pathetic" joe dombrowski, who is a loser who couldnt even manage a top 10 in a weak field like Cali.

TRENDING THREADS