Keagan Girdlestone

This is unbelievable sad news, I talked to Keagan quite a bit, besides being a bright talent he was an absolute wonderful and enthusiastic person, may he rest in peace.

Nov 1, 2015
Wow, he seemed like a huge talent, and probably was a great human as well! He crashed through the rear window of a car if I understand correctly?

Jun 22, 2015
This is so sad! I saw his video where he put out some crazy wattage up a climb, then i followed him on strava and was really happy for that he was signed for the feeder team of dimension data. I cant belive it

Jun 10, 2013
Re: Re:

LaFlorecita said:
Susan Westemeyer said:
If my translation was correct, he was slipstreaming behind a team car, which apparently braked, he went through the rear windshield and bled to death.
.... :( no words
That's just horrific. :(

Thoughts are with family and friends.

Tuttobici now says he's "between life and death" and that his condition is "desperate", but that there is no official word on his passing away.

edit: But it seems every other site is reporting his death

Re:

hrotha said:
Tuttobici now says he's "between life and death" and that his condition is "desperate", but that there is no official word on his passing away.

edit: But it seems every other site is reporting his death
The team also refused to confirm it, saying they are waiting for an official medical statement.

I hope tuttobitchi was just too quick with this one...

Re:

Susan Westemeyer said:
If my translation was correct, he was slipstreaming behind a team car, which apparently braked, he went through the rear windshield and bled to death.

RIP Keagan.

Oh man....

ASK THE COMMUNITY