Kometa Cycling Team

Page 9 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I just read that. Good for him but not that good for our team. Was counting on him being one of the major stars next year.
Hopefully they have some exciting reinforcements to be announced soon.

This is how it currently stands:

In:
Sergio García (Kometa U23)
Alejandro Ropero (Kometa U23)
Alessandro Fancellu (Kometa U23)
Erik Fetter (Pannon Cycling Team)

Staying:
Márton Dina

Out:
Juan Pedro Lopez (Trek-Segafredo)
Michel Ries (Trek-Segafredo)
Stefano Oldani (Lotto-Soudal)
Michele Gazzoli (Team Monti)

Unknown:
Samuele Rubino
Antonio Puppio
Diego Sevilla
Juan Camacho
Daniel Viegas
Isaac Canton
José Antonio García

Don't think we'll see anymore stepping up from the U23 team. Wouldn't be surprised to see a couple Italians joining like in earlier years, but so far it looks a bit underwhelming.

José Antonio García has confirmed he's staying with the team. He suffered from mononucleosis this year but seems to be fully recovered.
The team also announced the signing of Mathias Larsen from Denmark. Really odd signing, I can't find any particularly interesting results except his 3rd place in Paris-Roubaix for juniors in 2017.

With Kevin Inkelaar moving from Groupama U23 to Bahrain, we have another former member of the project on World Tour level for 2020. Thinking about our guys in the pro ranks, I remembered Joan Bou. He moved to Nippo two years ago, but as far as I know hasn't been announced anywhere for 2020. He's only 22, younger than some of the boys on our team. Maybe he'll return?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

Latest posts