• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lanzarote Rural Cycling Retreat

nixcolley

BANNED
Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
I am a keen cyclist and am thinking of opening a new cycling retreat in the heart of lanzarote, Canary Islands.

The accommodation will sleep 15 in single beds in shared rooms and the costs is 25 pounds per night for full board based on a 5 night stay. Is this something you may be interested in? The location is central, the surroundings quiet and beautiful and the property is a traditional Canarian Finca, which I plan to renovate. If the response is positive I will be opening the doors in January 2011 and taking bookings.

It would be good to know if this is something you think you may be interested in - a short cycling break for 125 pounds per person?

Please feel free to ask any questions, there is absolutely no obligation or commitment from you, I am merely gauging an interest in something I feel very passionate about, I have been travelling to lanzarote for the past fifteen to cycle and know the island well.

Thank you very much for your time.

Nicola