• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Question Last WorldTeam to get a victory - 2022 edition

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Interesting that no one voted Groupama-FDJ. They have not had the best of starts, with Démare looking lackluster again. Gaudu and Küng are lining up in Algarve, but I don't really see them having much of an opportunity against some serious opposition. Unless Kung has a magical TT like at the European championships.
Gaudu proving me very wrong, Groupama-FDJ out!

Reactions: Jumbo Visma Fan :)
So who's left?
EF, Israel and DSM?
This goes faster than expected

EDIT: Oh and AG2R
Slower than 2018-2020 so far though, which makes sense given that the Australian and South American races didn't happen, but I feel like almost every team getting their first win on the board in February has become the norm in recent years when March wasn't uncommon before.

Then again it could still be a while before the rest of these teams all get on the board. Could see the race still being on in about a month's time as neither AG2R nor DSM have looked like a win is coming soon.

TRENDING THREADS