Lennard Kämna Bandwaggon thread

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Why isn't this called 'The Lennard Kamna Is The New Andreas Kloden Thread'? :smile:
Because unlike Klöden Kämna is a likeable and charismatic guy.

Kämna easily would have Top 10 potential this year already. He`ll have towork for Buchmann of course, but it will be the last time. Kämna is 10 times as talented as Buchmann and will be a victory contender from next year on. The sky is the limit for him.

May 2, 2019
Kämna shows an impressing balance of hardness between flat and mountain (including ITT). There may be a few percent missing for the absolute top on the mountain though.

I was really impressed how he crossed the finish line with Tom Dumoulin during the final stage of the Dauphine and that he came in eighth overall
the day just after his stage win.

In his stage win he was also able to leave Alaphilippe and Kwiatkowski behind. The reigning Giro winner made the same experience today as well as Alaphillipe again. :D That is already strong.

I would be very happy to see Kämna as team captain on a week-long stage race like Paris-Nice or even at the Vuelta next year. It's time for him, I guess.

Kämna shows an impressing balance of hardness between flat and mountain (including ITT). There may be a few percent missing for the absolute top on the mountain though.

I was really impressed how he crossed the finish line with Tom Dumoulin during the final stage of the Dauphine and that he came in eighth overall
the day just after his stage win.

In his stage win he was also able to leave Alaphilippe and Kwiatkowski behind. The reigning Giro winner made the same experience today as well as Alaphillipe again. :D That is already strong.

I would be very happy to see Kämna as team captain on a week-long stage race like Paris-Nice or even at the Vuelta next year. It's time for him, I guess.
I think with his recovering ability he must be best suited for GTs. I mean he has been going really hard the last days and he doesn't seem to tire one bit. Same already last year. Going in breaks multiple times and being strongest in terms of staying with the GT contenders on the last mtf. Curious to see how he will do today and if he tries to stay with the group of favorites today as long as he can or if he will take it easy after yesterday. Also the final TT will be interesting. When it comes to high mountains I actually think that long climbs suit him best.

Reactions: gregrowlerson

ASK THE COMMUNITY