• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lesser Known Race Results 2020

Page 82 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Alessandro Fedeli hung on up the cobble incline!
Clipboard.jpg

Got so exhausted he turned completely grey!

Reactions: Sandisfan
Usually everyone that targets Lombardia also ride Milano-Torino, then skip or DNF Piemonte. With the new course Piemonte is a good option for guys who are strong uphill but know it will not be enough for saturday.
Ahead of his wins in Lombardia, Nibali only rode Emilia and TVV the week before. Pinot rode Milano-Torino last year, whereas Chaves didn't in 2016. I guess it's down to personal preferance, but this late into the season you have to be careful with fatigue. Valverde is now listed for TVV as well, by the way.

Ahead of his wins in Lombardia, Nibali only rode Emilia and TVV the week before. Pinot rode Milano-Torino last year, whereas Chaves didn't in 2016. I guess it's down to personal preferance, but this late into the season you have to be careful with fatigue. Valverde is now listed for TVV as well, by the way.

Milano-Torino was a day closer to Lombardia until and including 2017 so it's a bit difficult to compare.

Not to mention that the crash was his own fault.
It was. Then there was his lazy apologize and now he is doubling down, still insisting that it was Walscheids fault and saying that he (Walscheid) always rides dangerous. It is easy to see that Walscheid did nothing wrong in this particular sprint and also he isn't known for riding dangerous in sprints (not that i know of), unlike Senechals teammates Richeze, Morkov and himself.
We had the Keisse thing at the start of the season and now Senechal to end the season. Now the situations aren't comparable, but interesting to see that they don't seem to be the smartest off the bike and can't acknowledge their wrongdoings.

TRENDING THREADS