• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Like, Unlike, Flag buttons

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Hello there,

Is it not possible to add the Like, Unlike, Flag radio buttons. Sometimes I am forced to respond to an article just to say +1, where as with that provision I would just simply click LIKE!

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Michielveedeebee said:
this is not facebook
It isn't, but if the option exists within the software it would be good to have.

There have been many times when I've wanted to express support for a post or comment but felt that just adding '+1' and eight extra characters was a meaningless interjection.

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Chuffy said:
It isn't, but if the option exists within the software it would be good to have.

There have been many times when I've wanted to express support for a post or comment but felt that just adding '+1' and eight extra characters was a meaningless interjection.

+1

Well, somebody had to do it.