• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Links to past races...

There are several small things that bug me about the new design. Things are harder to find while they were alot easier to locate before etc.

One feature I especially miss is that on the page for every individual race there was a link to the page of the race the previous year. Like for the 2008 Tour of Britain there is a link the the page for the 2007 Tour of Britain etc. That made it really easy to look at the detailed history of alot of races which is more complicated now but it ought to be easily fixed it would seem.

Another thing is when navigating a stage race. To get from one stage to the next you need to use the mouseover drop down menu and locate the next stage in the list of all stages. That's annoying...I just want a single button that says "Next stage" to navigate through the stages...

TRENDING THREADS