• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Look's alloy track bike 2010

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
:D nice commuter, eh

http://www.bikerumor.com/2009/11/02...me-trial-bikes-and-new-alloy-496-track-fixie/
look-464_track.jpg

799.00$ frame/fork

Look_464_track_frame.jpg

Mar 19, 2009
www.ridemagnetic.com
tubularglue said:
:D nice commuter, eh
799.00$ frame/fork

That's no commuter, just LOOK jumping on a bandwagon. Does it come with fake tattoos, matching wool knickers and cap, pack of American Spirit cigarettes, and a instruction manual on how to do 80's BMX flatland tricks with an emo outlook?

I'd have a good chuckle if I ever see one of those out on the streets. Nice entry level track bike though. :D

Mar 19, 2009
www.ridemagnetic.com
tubularglue said:
RDV,
that pic just made my kids runaway :eek:

I thought you were gonna say "nice Colnago MasterXLight, and champagne '74 Masi GC behind you".

Your kids should put on some blaze orange. Almost mistook them for a couple of pheasant. It's that time of year, ya know.;)

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
pic above, poor farm land, house long gone, town land. No hunters on the fields besides bald eagles. Marsh to the right along with lots of woodcock, partridge, seasonal ducks - blinds in the middle of marsh, we can here the shooters depending on dusk/dawn walk.

- hands down, best frame eva'
Italy-240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

was lucky to see a customer, who owned one of these, be a constant fixture at the shop.

9rco_masterframepr08buweb.jpg

TRENDING THREADS