• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Mobile

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys.

I hope that I'm not being obtuse, but how the hell am I supposed to use this forum on a mobile device?

The forum interface is useless but the front page is mobile friendly. I don't get it.

MacBAir said:
Hi guys.

I hope that I'm not being obtuse, but how the hell am I supposed to use this forum on a mobile device?

The forum interface is useless but the front page is mobile friendly. I don't get it.

I agree, it's a real shame that the forum is so unusable on mobiles particularly as it would be good to be able to participate in race threads while watching the race on TV and just having a mobile to hand for posting. Other forums I use have the full suite including Tapatalk, native phone apps and the forum website simply being tailored for small screens. I guess when the website was upgraded not that long ago there was an opportunity to go for forum software that supported mobiles and since that wasn't done I can only assume it's not a priority for the owners.