• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New to the forum

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Yep.

Hi everyone. Live here is not very sunny Midlands in the UK. Avid cyclist that works full time on shifts so is always knackerd. I'm also oldish and plump but trying to get leaner.

Nice to meet you all.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Hello! A cycling fan from Marietta, Georgia here! Enjoying lovely southern weather and lamenting the demise of Tour de Georgia. Always enjoyed attending several stages...particularly Brasstown Bald finish. Some weak promises that it would be back next year, but with the economy the way it is, I'm not holding my breath. I'm really enjoying this new forum.

A

Anonymous

JavierOtxoa said:
Hello to you folks! I'm glad to meet you, all of you. I'm from Transilvania though I have some Scottish backround:D Strange mixture isn't it?:D:rolleyes:

I am also pretty sure you have experience with sock puppets.

TRENDING THREADS