• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Ninja

Uran is obviously winning, it's not easy to be a ninja in that kit.
source.gif

The highest placed rider without a top 10 stage finish, is Tom Dumoulin.

The best placed rider who isn’t working for the yellow jersey is Damiano Cunego.
Ninja of the day, or of the race isn't entirely about numbers, it's about the whole "WTF?!?! How did he get there? I've seen him maybe 3 times this week."

It's an art, not a science. Zubeldia had it perfect, he wouldn't be on the front of the lead group but not yoyo-ing off the back like a Meintjes, or Leipheimer before him. Kloden wasn't bad either.

This is why the Ninja of the TDF so far is either Uran or Mas for me.

And of course with the kit they're wearing at that race, it's just even more impressive.
Actually these kits are the hardest to spot in the peloton out of any the team have had since early 2011 (until they changed their helmtes to blue that season which made them stand out among a couple of other teams with similar kits). They're giving me headaches. I can never tell how many EFs are left in a group.

TRENDING THREADS