• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

No women's cycling news for a week

Hi Jo, the forum and website are kind of separate so I'm unsure if the right people will see this. I see you have found the women's racing thread that Libertine does, along with others. In my opinion this is about the best women's racing coverage you can find on the internet, Libertine is brilliant.

jo_hnno said:
Any chance you could keep us a bit more up-to-date with women's cycling news please?
Cyclingnews.com has been expanding coverage of women's cycling over the past year as a company wide initiative. They've recognized that coverage has been poor and have made it a point to broaden that genre. Admittedly it's still not even close to the coverage that men get but they're still working on it and will continue to improve it as time goes on. :)

TRENDING THREADS