• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Official Wout Van Aert thread

Page 123 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
What is “toe curling”?

…and although I know almost nothing about Zwarte Piet it sure seems like a character that will have a hard time surviving for the next decades (note! That’s a probabilistic assessment, not a subjective one). Unlike Van Aert who is being more popular by each race. Has he ever had a better lead up to the Cyclocross World Championships than this time?

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan
I was thinking more... "Setting the stone in motion with your toes".
You'd break your foot doing that, not just a toe!

Maybe that's how toe curling started.

• Flora! Flora! Y'll nae guess what Hector's gone and doon! He's gone and kicked a curling stone w' his foot and he's broken fer toes! And they all turned black and fell off!
  • Have y' tried shoving the fallen off toes down the ice, Rory? It could be a whole new sport. Toe curling,

He gave MVDP a run for his money

FoNrJrOakAAqr26

From the first meter, the Dutchman seriously put our compatriot under serious pressure. “I totally abandoned the first half hour to keep his wheel. That made me doomed to stay in the wheel like a cowardly rider for the rest of the race.”

FoOICkRWIAI7dTQ

• Haha
Reactions: noob
Belgain paper not to kind to Wout

FoOICkRWIAI7dTQ
I don't think you or Translate understand what that says. They're complementing him.

Reactions: noob