• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Official Wout Van Aert thread

Page 54 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
He wanted the full 18 days of altitude training which collided with that start of Benelux.
And secondairy reason - there's a team TT that he apparently wanted to do.
I just looked at the Tour of Britain startlist on PCS. JV are the only team with more than 1 or 2 riders named. They have Foss, Vingo, Martin and WvA on the list. They are all-in for the TTT here.

Reactions: noob and Sandisfan
Van Aert has been superb in this Tour of Britain, let's hope that he can hold this shape all the way until Paris Roubaix.

Good post.

That‘s exactly what I was thinking.

Somehow, the situation reminds me of the spring 2021. Van Aert was extremely strong in Tirreno - then, in the RVV, he missed one or two percent.

This time, he is extremely good in Tour of Britain - hope, he can keep this shape until Roubaix... Fingers crossed...

What a beast, like shooting fish in a barrel. Go for Gold!

When will this odd thread title be changed?! It's frankly baffling to have the best current rider with a super weird reference to another CX rider in the title.

Reactions: jmdirt

TRENDING THREADS