• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Official CN Tour De France Fantasy league

Son of Amsterhammer said:
I know ASO is loved by many right now...but if you have a team on the official fantasy game and want to get in a Cycling News League, I did create one below:

LEAGUE NUMBER: 2597

League name:CN Loves Froomey

LEAGUE PASSWORD: VT9WW

Would be better if no one played this, considering how they are trying to shut down the Velogames tour de France game.

FjPavels said:
I know ASO is loved by many right now...but if you have a team on the official fantasy game and want to get in a Cycling News League, I did create one below:

Would be better if no one played this, considering how they are trying to shut down the Velogames tour de France game.

I would not have entered had I not already done so, and can't figure out how to withdraw. I will not be joining any league professing love for Froome,

Jun 30, 2017
Visit site

Thanks for this but I won't be joining.

Rodrigo Arenas said:

Thanks for this but I won't be joining.

I've started another league.

Name: RatherbeonVelogames
Password:DZM5G

Feel free to join with appropriate usernames!

Re: Re:

DenisMenchov said:
FjPavels said:
You think ASO will give up if no one plays this?

No, but i don't feel like supporting their game after they treat velogames like this.

What exactly happened?

From the velogames webpage:

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Due to a recent legal notice, entries into the current Fantasy Grand Tour game are currently suspended until further notice.

It is fair to say I am absolutely gutted about this turn of events, but do not want to comment further until the situation progresses.

At present it is looking unlikely that the current Fantasy Grand Tour game will go ahead as planned.

Yours in fantasy cycling, George

TRENDING THREADS