• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

One of USADA board review members of Armstrong case charged for indecent exposure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
"Minneapolis attorney Clark Griffith, using his Twitter account to note that Griffith had earlier this year been charged in a misdemeanor case of indecent exposure"

Ummmm..............man I don't know what's going on here, but when a board review member is charged with indecent exposure for exposing himself to a female out in public, this makes me wonder about the kind of people that run USADA. A board review member who is suppose to exercise "Good judgement"? This is 1 of 3 board review members that is looking into the Armstrong's case. Sounds like USADA is filled with corruption.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...st-armstrong/2012/06/28/gJQAlHa89V_story.html

This may be the first signs of this whole case being thrown out.

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
Lance declares open season. Cool, lots of great Yellow Rose stories to come out soon. Knife cuts both ways. If you are a bad tipper you should not expect the ladies to keep quite

ve6o48.gif

A

Anonymous

Hey guys,

There's a fund you can contribute money to helping Floyd fight these crazy doping charges.

When I find out what it's called I'll let you guys know.

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Not a big Lance fan but a big fan of proper justice. I did not see this mentioned anywhere. It's old news(4 days old maybe) but certainly has relevance.

This guy is 1 of 3 on the review board using his judgement to decide the facts of a case...when he can't even exercise good judgement out in public...wow. :eek:

If you guys don't see possible corruption in this case, then you guys got blinders on to the world.

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
SilentAssassin said:
Not a big Lance fan but a big fan of proper justice. I did not see this mentioned anywhere. It's old news(4 days old maybe) but certainly has relevance.

This guy is 1 of 3 on the review board using his judgement to decide the facts of a case...when he can't even exercise good judgement out in public...wow. :eek:

If you guys don't see possible corruption in this case, then you guys got blinders on to the world.

Wow?! Not a big Lance fan? jeez...any bike racer that's had to change clothes in a car could be charged with more and would be guilty. The guy was charge with unzipping his pants; not waggling Mr. Mongoose in public and he may have. So have you.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
SilentAssassin said:

Well, I for one am delighted that you have exposed this issue and that you are not afraid to look it in the eye.

When you say this shows corruption - are you suggesting that a stroke may have been pulled? This could get messy.

SilentAssassin said:

Perhaps you could start a blog to expose all of the bad evidence and all of this corruption. Why not start a Wiki defense?

You could even hack into some French computers, and fake some corrections to prove your point.

If that doesn't work, there is probably some study on drunken mice that could explain any anomolous test results, like all of those EPO positives.

I'm sure we can Trust these USADA guys, But shouldn't we Verify first?

Next up, a website for the LLL Fund. Lance Loves Losers.

Dave.

red_flanders said:
Given the calls to close the thread, I have to ask what forum rule is this thread breaking?

Should it be inside the USADA-Armstrong thread

Why make a new thread for every single issue that arises in the case

Besides this has already been discussed

PS- Look under Francois the Postman where he says do not open new threads for every single issue

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Merging everything into the usada armstrong thread where anti-lance posters are the only ones that post is kind of pointless. Any mention or hint or possibility of Lance being innocent gets shot down in the other thread...it's almost as if these guys know the details of all the evidence in the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS