• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Photo album

Mar 19, 2009
www.ridemagnetic.com
The photos I've posted from my photo album seem to disappear from the threads after I log out.

Can this be resolved?

Update: Seems to be very selective, sometimes there sometimes not. Does this have something to do with the dimension constraints?

RDV4ROUBAIX said:
The photos I've posted from my photo album seem to disappear from the threads after I log out.

Can this be resolved?

Update: Seems to be very selective, sometimes there sometimes not. Does this have something to do with the dimension constraints?

How are you posting them?

If you are using the picture icon at the top of the edit window to post a link to another site then the issue could be the other site does not allow the images to be pulled when they are being referred to from an external page. You can see the pics because they are either cached by your browser or a cookie tells the host site it is okay to pull the content.

If you are attaching the image files then I cannot think of why they would disappear.

I think this feedback forum is mostly one way--and maybe not even that. I still have not been able to resolve one of my IPs being banned despite posting here and using the contact form that is linked on the ban screen multiple times. It is very annoying and very amateurish. I do not think CN thought through what it takes to maintain a board like this.

Mar 19, 2009
www.ridemagnetic.com
I've been adding pics to my album so I don't have to use web links, but check this out. From the "Tech you couldn't live without" thread, my Airstream trailer pic only shows up when I'm logged in, and it's linked to my album here.

AIRSTREAM trailers
picture.php

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
I cannot even get links to URLs (probably my fault) or CN Forum albums to work (see Worst Crashes You've Had or Seen First). I am not sure what I am doing wrong, but it definitely is not intuitive or logical.

A

Anonymous

elapid said:
I cannot even get links to URLs (probably my fault) or CN Forum albums to work (see Worst Crashes You've Had or Seen First). I am not sure what I am doing wrong, but it definitely is not intuitive or logical.

ive linked to pics in threads and sometimes they appear, sometimes not, sometimes they appear for a while and then unappear, or disapear even, sometimes they stay, there is no rhyme nor reason..

i think its possibly drug related...

TRENDING THREADS